Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So....any word on what the show will be this year?
Prob Jabbawankerz. I wonder how long their contract is.
Actually might be up pretty soon. Would love to see Universal take another crack at their own show again.
Knotts has been killing it with their Puppet Up Show and I miss the mature humor from Bill and Ted.
Maybe Universal could cook up something similar.

Honestly, I forgot about the show. I don't think there will be time for it (for us regular GA folk) with 8 brand new mazes and a Terror Tram, sadly.

Reactions: Joey
I hope the contract with that show ends soon

Bill and Ted while not....Halloween themed to me was a fun end cap to the year and never got how this dance group in anyway worked with the Halloween or Horror Theme

Reactions: nicodingus
I hope the contract with that show ends soon

Bill and Ted while not....Halloween themed to me was a fun end cap to the year and never got how this dance group in anyway worked with the Halloween or Horror Theme
Eh….a show is a show. The GP can go enjoy it. I haven’t bothered to watch it since 2018, but I’m glad they have some form of crowd suck.

Remember back in 2014 when there was no show how bad the lines were that year?

Eh….a show is a show. The GP can go enjoy it. I haven’t bothered to watch it since 2018, but I’m glad they have some form of crowd suck.

Oh yeah, those were dark times indeed.
The streets near Springfield and Starway are always crowded when that show lets out.
You can't deny the show definitely still brings a crowd whether you like their material or not.
I think every showing I've been to had a full theater, if not something close to 90% capacity.
To be fair, 2021 was much better than usual so I'll prob knock it out on opening night.

Reactions: Freak and JS610

GP will watch anything so let’s do something new
Remember when we got Slaughter world?
we even had a year with bill and Ted and a live Rocky Horror picture show

GP will watch anything so let’s do something new
Remember when we got Slaughter world?
we even had a year with bill and Ted and a live Rocky Horror picture show
True, its better to play it safe right now. They don't have a whole lot of wiggle room to make mistakes with people eating.
Jabbawankerz has proven that it eats crowds consistently... Adding a 2nd show is probably the way to go... I just don't know where they could house another show.
It would have to be something low-profile. We don't have globe anymore, so there's just Universal Plaza left.
They could set up a small stage and maybe have a cover band perform, or do a freaky magic show of some sort.
It can be something guests come and go as they like. Only way I could really see them adding another show.

True, its better to play it safe right now. They don't have a whole lot of wiggle room to make mistakes with people eating.
Jabbawankerz has proven that it eats crowds consistently... Adding a 2nd show is probably the way to go... I just don't know where they could house another show.
It would have to be something low-profile. We don't have globe anymore, so there's just Universal Plaza left.
They could set up a small stage and maybe have a cover band perform, or do a freaky magic show of some sort.
It can be something guests come and go as they like. Only way I could really see them adding another show.
Wondering if, with the likely demise of SES in the near future, if next year they put a show in one of the soundstages assuming they aren’t knocked down yet?

Wondering if, with the likely demise of SES in the near future, if next year they put a show in one of the soundstages assuming they aren’t knocked down yet?
I think they’ll just use Universal plaza to hold a show. They can still hold a house in Parisian Courtyard, just have the queue go where French Street is.

I think they’ll just use Universal plaza to hold a show. They can still hold a house in Parisian Courtyard, just have the queue go where French Street is.
That'd make sense, regardless hopefully they throw in another maze or two because whatever the new show will be prob won't have nearly the same capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.