Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was at the park yesterday. Sorry the photo isn’t clear as the stage inside was dark and it was broad daylight outside, but here’s a picture I got with the door open. If you look closely, there appears to be a large old looking house for the facade. The pic I saw in the spec thread does make out to be a house facade on the very edge of it.

Looks like we’re going to finally have a detailed “real” facade for the SS 29 venue! Not counting Exorcist. Idk guys but this looks a lot more like Stranger Things to me.

Attachments

• EAC79088-12AC-418F-8022-EAFA8FD60547.jpeg
    EAC79088-12AC-418F-8022-EAFA8FD60547.jpeg
    253.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 00F278E9-64CF-4E18-ACC8-D6E68170D097.jpeg
    00F278E9-64CF-4E18-ACC8-D6E68170D097.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 90
They probably put TLOU in the Mummy venue simply because Murdy sees that as the “video game venue” like how he saw WW as the “slasher venue”.
tbh i think that was more coincidence than anything, considering im pretty sure conjuring was supposed to be in WW before it got ditched all those years ago, and its been over 10 years since there was even a video game property in mummy. Think it has more to do with what they need to fit in that footprint and how much line capacity they have in that location. Mummy has a lot of length but not a lot of width, so its good for close quarters locations, which survival horror tends to lend itself to vs grand sweeping scenes, and it also has a pretty massive line capacity which suits a headliner.

Does anyone have an idea where the Exorcist is going?
Curious George Tents- Chucky/Universal Monsters
Parisian Courtyard- Original house
Walking Dead- Evil Dead Rise
Mummy Queue- Last of Us
Soundstage- Stranger Things
Tent behind Soundstage- Holidayz in Hell