Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Employee Preview Night | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Employee Preview Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The best time of the year is here. Can't wait to hear about this year

Skeleton Dance Halloween GIF by Squirrel Monkey

EDIT: Saw the Exorcist facade. *Sigh* What a joke.
Is it really that big of a deal? Orlando's facade aren't always the greatest (the parade buildings just have the poster as a facade lol) either. What matters to me is the quality of the houses that's it so :zzz:

Reactions: Rideguy70
SS22 looks like a genuine winner in the terms of a location. Small sized and intensity, like SS747; able to focus on the quick and fast transitions in a way that's easy for flow. Genuinely impressed with what I saw in both Exorcist and even Holidayz.

• Love
Reactions: saint.piss
SS22 looks like a genuine winner in the terms of a location. Small sized and intensity, like SS747; able to focus on the quick and fast transitions in a way that's easy for flow. Genuinely impressed with what I saw in both Exorcist and even Holidayz.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. YESSSSS. I freaking loved Exorcist Believer in Orlando and to hear Hollywood's is also GREAT, I'm so hyped!

Is it really that big of a deal? Orlando's facade aren't always the greatest (the parade buildings just have the poster as a facade lol) either. What matters to me is the quality of the houses that's it so :zzz:
Well, yeah but this just looks....whack.
There's a facade/detailed scene behind that "The Exorcist: Believer" logo facade.
Really? So was that more like how you entered 747 with Sabbath and AVP?