Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - News & Info | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
HHN hours have been the same since at least 2019. Opening night closes at 1am and all other nights close at 2am. So nothing has changed this year. When they first added thursdays to the event, they closed at 1am on those nights due to lower crowds. The only reason they close at 1am on opening nights is because they limit the capacity by quite a bit compared to other nights.
this year they added Wednesdays. Are they closing at 1 AM on those days

If there's any doubt on TLOU being a multi-year lock for HHN..

I have to think they'd still want to hold off just until 2025, but if I haven't seen a picture that encapsulates an IP that breaks a park like this in capacity, that sure kind of fits the bill in the image. Granted the three hour discrepancy is warranted to note, as Chucky is now hovering at 160 minutes; but it kind of shows how much they hit the bank this time around with those two headlining.

More of a three-fer with ST.
Also, has TLOU utilized the Virtual Queue yet? Haven't heard anything about it.

As someone who was there last night, I have NO idea how Virtual Q would work. There would not be enough room for people to not be in line without selling less tickets.

Reactions: Clive
Jesssssuuuss, will they and how are they going to fix this next year?
I don't think they will.

I hope I'm wrong but the event has only gotten more and more crowded over the years. I think they just see this as demand and money and will not stop this unless people go to other events but......Knotts is the only thing close to even kinda match it's scale.

I hope WB studio does tours again, after seeing this

Reactions: Grabnar
I mean the Metro sets are welcome but with the amount of people being let it, it won't fix the lines issue. I don't think even the best ops could fix the long lines we are seeing. Either have more open or please make the event cost more so guests can enjoy the event.
It sounds bratty but paying the insane amount I did for express, I just don't think I should be in a line for 30 mins for maze. I just don't think it will get much better until they either have like 3 more mazes and the same amount of guests or raise prices and let less guests in

Reactions: themeparkhaunter
If every single person was GA, assuming the ticket was $80ish, not counting food or merch, that's roughly only $2M. Throw in RIP, Express, Food & Merch, my best guess is $3-4M at most.

With that perspective and knowing how many people it takes to run this event, that oddly doesn't seem like enough lol no wonder they are packing people in.

I don't think they will.

I hope I'm wrong but the event has only gotten more and more crowded over the years. I think they just see this as demand and money and will not stop this unless people go to other events but......Knotts is the only thing close to even kinda match it's scale.

I hope WB studio does tours again, after seeing this
Keep in mind, I don't actually mind the larger crowds. Bigger crowds should and now mean higher budgets. What I'm looking for is a better sense of crowd control and crowd dispersion. How can this be prevented while still holding a giant customer base? Reopen metro-sets? Keep Nintendo open? Raise prices? What do y'all think?

With that perspective and knowing how many people it takes to run this event, that oddly doesn't seem like enough lol no wonder they are packing people in.

Like Jason Blum said; haunted houses are among the world's worst investments