Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd be very surprised if whatever licensing deal Six Flags has struck with Warner Bros. doesn't prevent Warner from licensing the property to other North American parks.

That said, it's Six Flags. So, you know, Murphy's Law certainly applies.

With SAW being at Scream Break; I think Lionsgate and SFCorp would've been settling to ensure the IP would be at the event as a constant for a period of time. For both Scream Break; and Fright Fest.

The fact The Conjuring has left, but Saw has stuck around makes me think SFCorp will keep it.

Double-post, but from Five Fires; all of the brickwork is in the inner-portions of the T-Pad facade.

1717120334212.png

Favorite detail is actually the side with how they painted the panels to look like worn concrete; how that jives really well.

Reactions: Jake S
Gonna be honest: this might be the best facade I have ever seen in Parisian just from a layering standpoint. The scale of it already is genuinely outstanding and impressive.

Reactions: Freak
Damn, is it just me or is this the earliest they've put these signs up? I think last year they had them up around late July early August I think? I'm probably wrong but I can't recall them ever having these signs up this early lol. Regardless it's very cool to see them up, only a few more months till we return to the fog :devil::heart:

Damn, is it just me or is this the earliest they've put these signs up? I think last year they had them up around late July early August I think? I'm probably wrong but I can't recall them ever having these signs up this early lol. Regardless it's very cool to see them up, only a few more months till we return to the fog :devil::heart:

I remember last year when I went to Seaworld in July, and the park already had some Halloween props.

Reactions: saint.piss