Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Employee Preview | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gotta say, Terror Tram looks really cool this year. That intro was awesome.

Ghostbusters looked… eh.

Ugh, trying to resist watching videos is hard. Any word on how Insidious is? I want to try and save that, cause I see potential in it being the scariest. I hear Orlando’s was amazing in scares.

Late Night with Chucky

1000013765.jpg
1000013768.jpg
1000013767.jpg

The pre-show lobby "host" is awful & made me really miss Kimberly Duncan from T2:3D! The actual show host is just overall bad & full of repetitive commentary that isn't funny or well executed.

The "comedic hosts" kinda kill the vibe. Chucky is entertaining as expected. Repeatability for this seems "low".

I still say Chucky needs to make appearances above guest relations like 2019.

I feel like almost all of my predictions came true to my expectations. TCM being good is the only one I didn't expect, but with that said, I've done plenty of slaughterhouse mazes so verdict is still out on that until I go through it.

My gripe about the monkey situation in Dead Exposure was accurate. It just doesn't fit the scenario. Waste of nearly 3 scenes.

I agree with @Clive about it being more like Havoc: Zombiegeddon (minus the collars). Despite those nitpicks, it's a solid "original" with great unexpected effects.

Every maze was pretty much just average this year.
I would say the below average would be insidious, ghostbusters, and bloodlines. Everything else at least has something going for it

Reactions: chris.g
Just finished watching POVs of the houses and Terror Tram. Looked like quite a bit missing in many(GB had one really obvious hole), interested to see how much is added/changed throughout the event.
I'll agree that Dead Exposure could have been titled Havoc and no one would have blinked, but it was also one of my favorites lol. Tons of energy

Reactions: Wesker69