Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I will say this.....Universal should not cater to younger........how ever it's also not a bad idea to have mazes like Ghostbusters as a kinda first house/mazes

Get them hooked young

Also once again thumbs up if you still get scared in mazes, I don't for reasons I listed before. So no problem with Ghost Busters, it was a super fun and memorable maze if you went on it.
While last year was fun because Ops and some houses to me just not really interesting or even trying to be scary. I think 2019 was pretty much a perfect event house wise.

Does anyone think the event will officially start Sept.5? Or do y’all think it will be the 12th?

Typically if we follow UOR; it should be Sept. 5th to November 2nd. In the past there usually has been a "week" gap between us and Orlando for the starts.

Doesn't the weekend use horror elements in his music videos? I really love the Weekend's music and thought he was a perfect fit for HHN. The houses that featured him were more scary than ghostbusters of course.

After Hours seemed exceptionally apt in the tones and styles of horror; but typically he has been one to lean in much more on darker styles lyrically.

DawnFM in contrast of AH's more "Physical" horror; is more surreal and visually ranged. From the "Transformation" in HDIMYLM, and the distorted rave in Gasoline; there are options. Also helps that the setting of DawnFM is much more in a visually changing landscape of that of Purgatory--which could allow Murdy and Abel to go more intimate with the themes and visuals introduced throughout the MV's.

I'd suspect if The Weeknd is here, it might be House 8 in the clues. The use of Alice In Wonderland in research makes me think it might fit for DawnFM's landscape visually. Be if they pull from the Amazon DawnFM Experience; the MV's, or even the sets from After Hours til Dawn; it feels like you have plenty of options depending on how you stretch it.

___
Meanwhile from Socalrific, the T-Pad facade has it's panels up: no windows as far as we can see, and it seems to be a flat facade with some of the panels jutting out by a tiny amount.
1714083331778.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ProjectScare
Also aren't we forgetting some important information? John Murdy mentioned the rabbit hole before and I think that tweet/clue points towards the music house being Alice Cooper. It makes sense and it goes with what tweets have been posted so far. The Weeknd kind off just came out of nowhere I assume we will get a music house but this one should be a great pick. We have not had a Alice Cooper house yet in Hollywood.

Hollywood has done Alice cooper twice 2011&2012
True but my evidence still points to their possibly being a Alice Copper maze. The weekend like I said is welcoming I loved his music and maze but their is not evidence that shows him making a appearance at HHN besides him working on music for a scare zone. Dawn FM would make a fun maze though if you can prove me wrong.

True but my evidence still points to their possibly being a Alice Copper maze. The weekend like I said is welcoming I loved his music and maze but their is not evidence that shows him making a appearance at HHN besides him working on music for a scare zone. Dawn FM would make a fun maze though if you can prove me wrong.

They weren’t trying to argue with you about The Weeknd or attempting to “prove you wrong,” just pointing out Cooper has had two mazes.

They weren’t trying to argue with you about The Weeknd or attempting to “prove you wrong,” just pointing out Cooper has had two mazes.

Goes to Hell is easily one of my favorite houses in how Murdy and the team handled the album in question with the absolute scale of the planes of hell. It's actually why I hope @HydraGen2299's theory on Urban Inferno is right over that of Exterminatorz; because I want to see that applied again in a more "serious" light. More frantic, more chaotic.

But I don't necessarily agree with the person being brought to question; due to all that happened last year. Cooper's comments have been a bit souring; and I know it's affected him in cosmetic groups pulling out as they have.

Dawn FM would make a really good maze. Can anyone tell me what evidence we have so far that points to The Weeknd making a appearance in a maze at HHN? I would seriously love to have The Weeknd back at HHN I just haven't heard anything besides the weekend making music for a scare zone.

Dawn FM would make a really good maze. Can anyone tell me what evidence we have so far that points to The Weeknd making a appearance in a maze at HHN? I would seriously love to have The Weeknd back at HHN I just haven't heard anything besides the weekend making music for a scare zone.
The only thing close to the notion is more "speculation" by Alicia in the past on the HHN33 thread, specifically in the possible confusion that happened if Weeknd might be a house over there I believe.