Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Per the website, they technically are not allowed - but it is never enforced.
Which is an absolute shame. I really wish they would enforce it. I can recall a couple of times a house has been ruined for me because some idiot is recording in front of me intentionally HOLDING UP THE LINE so he can get all the scares on his footage. They should enforce it.

Reactions: Jake S
Which is an absolute shame. I really wish they would enforce it. I can recall a couple of times a house has been ruined for me because some idiot is recording in front of me intentionally HOLDING UP THE LINE so he can get all the scares on his footage. They should enforce it.
Yeah, if it were up to me they'd eliminate all filming -- even on media nights. Have a media rep from the park take authorized POVs of all the houses, distribute them to your media list and be done with it. It not only makes for a crummy walkthrough for non-recording guests, I'd argue it actually kinda sucks for people who feel obligated to capture the footage.

Reactions: Freak
Yeah, if it were up to me they'd eliminate all filming -- even on media nights. Have a media rep from the park take authorized POVs of all the houses, distribute them to your media list and be done with it. It not only makes for a crummy walkthrough for non-recording guests, I'd argue it actually kinda sucks for people who feel obligated to capture the footage.

Calm Down Family Guy GIF