Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How do we know it's part of the Nightmare Trilogy? While the timing makes sense, I just don't see anything anywhere stating that. I figured it may be possible the end of the trilogy is its own thing and this could just be a nice cross promotion.
Short answer--the keyart for the house seems to reflect the "Eras" of the Trilogy that has been made. After Hours with the red suit + glasses, DawnFM with the Old Man Abel, and the new album (or as they are dubbing it, the "terrifying new tale") with the crackled skull. Murdy has also acknowledged that only music from the trilogy will be represented (which technically makes this the first....kind of Preview House, since Horrors of Blumhouse 2018).

Long answer probably warrants a better deep-dive within the Weeknd thread respectively, as all of the preview videos for the upcoming album (excluding the Sao Paulo video that got posted today) are CG trailers with thematic elements connecting all of Weeknd's work into the coming project.

Inspired by Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios, Jimmy Fallon has announced Jimmy Fallon’s Tonightmares, an immersive horror experience coming to NYC this fall.

1000013040.jpg
Located at Rockefeller Center, Jimmy Fallon’s Tonightmares will feature 10 unique rooms based on Fallon’s deepest darkest nightmares, including a cornfield with killer scarecrows, werewolves, aliens, brain-eating zombies, murderous AI robots, and an abandoned gas station.

Just make it the Terror Tram next year or DreamWorks theatre lol

Depositing a thought; have we considered if Terror Tram is getting a swan song before it's quieted out?

Perhaps it's a weird sense of paranoia, but the amount of work being put into the experience with woodworking and scenic makes me wonder if they want to end TT out on a bang.

Reactions: Wesker69
Short answer--the keyart for the house seems to reflect the "Eras" of the Trilogy that has been made. After Hours with the red suit + glasses, DawnFM with the Old Man Abel, and the new album (or as they are dubbing it, the "terrifying new tale") with the crackled skull. Murdy has also acknowledged that only music from the trilogy will be represented (which technically makes this the first....kind of Preview House, since Horrors of Blumhouse 2018).

Long answer probably warrants a better deep-dive within the Weeknd thread respectively, as all of the preview videos for the upcoming album (excluding the Sao Paulo video that got posted today) are CG trailers with thematic elements connecting all of Weeknd's work into the coming project.
That still seems like speculation to me, sorry lol. You very well may be right, but when said the first time, it was said like an actual fact, so I thought I was missing an official announcement somewhere.

Depositing a thought; have we considered if Terror Tram is getting a swan song before it's quieted out?

Perhaps it's a weird sense of paranoia, but the amount of work being put into the experience with woodworking and scenic makes me wonder if they want to end TT out on a bang.

Murdy said that fans and GP alike were loud and vocal about the lack of Tram in 2019 to the point where they decided to bring it back in 2021.. I doubt they'd want to consider that again..

man that Alexander M. Bush seems to be a complete freaking loser. I'd hate to talk to him friendly.
No Way What GIF by Originals

I'm very curious about Dead Exposure. The AI thing is unfortunate but it's nice that I don't really have an idea of what to expect. The interior could be entirely recycled, or it could be sets or environments that we've never seen before at HHN.

Reactions: Jerroddragon