Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 85 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Macbeth GIF by A24

• Haha
Reactions: Kichkinet85
Tickets are up! September 5th - November 3rd are officially the dates.
View attachment 22079
Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets | Universal Studios Hollywood
At least I got the date prediction right lol

There it is.

Based on both AQP and AQP 2
Double the trouble!

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I got the season pass for the event, the cheaper on because I do not plan on going on weekend days in October anyway

Yeah EA is back...getting it for day one but yeah basically the event costs 10-25 now if you want the full event....its Universal new way like making the HP lockers half the size so more people have to pay if they want to go on rides

Reactions: saint.piss
Yep I booked RIP as soon as I saw tickets were on sale, got that 5pm slot. It kind of dropped so suddenly, the announcement and ticketing. Lol do we need to start a thread to complain about ticketing? The saving grace is Hollywood is far better value than Orlando.

I'm surprised they didn't announce one of the mazes where the facade is in plain view. The old WD location we have absolutely no idea, at least in terms of seeing any work being done.

Status
Not open for further replies.