Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
McD's Mambo Sauce was better anyway.
If we're opening up the McD can of worms... the BTS meal :p

I'd use the HHN Chucky ID holder (also the "Every Day is Halloween" one) at Knotts for my employee ID.. I'd forget it's clipped to my belt loop & I'd get kids pointing it out all time :lol: "Mom! Look! It's Chucky!" I would always be caught off guard because in my head, they're too young to know who this killer doll is haha.

For what it’s worth all the rumors I’ve had sent my way since the beginning of February have completely eliminated FNAF for the event as a stand alone house. I think that dream is dead.

I’ll also say there are only THREE consistencies as far as (possible) shared IPs go.
Good to hear. Any slasher IPs coming?

Murdy was talking about a rabbit hole in one of his tweets which was for a house treatment. This is giving me Alice And Wonderland vibes also it reminds me of scary tales from HHN Orlando would not be a bad Original to bring to Hollwood?

I remember Murdy saying he was waiting to see if Alice ever makes a concept album based on the Alice In Wonderland stories first because his existing songs don't fit the concept Murdy had.. if anything Alice, I see a redux of Welcome To My Nightmare or a grittier take on Goes To Hell first..

Why rehash what's been done? (Even though recycling past houses is a current trend post-apocalypse). Alice Cooper released that "Paranormal" album a few hundred years back. Just create something supernatural & new from that.

I remember Murdy saying he was waiting to see if Alice ever makes a concept album based on the Alice In Wonderland stories first because his existing songs don't fit the concept Murdy had.. if anything Alice, I see a redux of Welcome To My Nightmare or a grittier take on Goes To Hell first..
Welcome to my nightmare turns 50 next year

Posting this here as I have to other groups in particular. A rumor specifically for USH's Halloween Horror Nights, and not one people quite expect.

Been hearing from those familar, that USH is looking to add purpose-built structures for the park's seasonal events. I have not heard if it is directly related to sprungs in the type of structure, or the conversion of pre-existing structures like SS20/22 and SS21/23. Current belief (with reason, as it seems there are group meetings occurring around the area) is H-Lot, which is currently being used as a storing area for Grinchmas.

E2FD9E60-63AE-40FE-B935-E6FE3FA839F4.jpg

(photo credit is by @HydraGen2299 for taking these from a publicly accessed area)
Any updates on this? I was reminded of this since Orlando is adding new sprung tents over there, funny timing if both end up being built this year and are both used for HHN 2024

Any updates on this? I was reminded of this since Orlando is adding new sprung tents over there, funny timing if both end up being built this year and are both used for HHN 2024
Have been quiet more on the western front but I have been asking and looking about. From my understanding, it is something they have wanted to have for a while and that H-Lot is from my understanding; now officially given to the parks (but that doesn't mean it might happen this year as @Freak brings up).

Do think it's happening, just wish I had a better answer than that and I apologize for not being able to give a proper update to that rumor (Even as I find other rumors of note that pertain to locations that piques my eye).

House Construction from the past 4 events:
May 2019 - Mummy queue/Parisian Courtyard
April 2021 - Parisian Courtyard/Curious George
(Mummy & Waterworld had stayed built from 2020)
February-April 2022 - 4 tents erect by mid April starting in February
February 2023 - Curious George/Parisian Courtyard

If history repeats itself, tents should be going up any day now. Unless for some reason they have to wait. (I was bored)

House Construction from the past 4 events:
May 2019 - Mummy queue/Parisian Courtyard
April 2021 - Parisian Courtyard/Curious George
(Mummy & Waterworld had stayed built from 2020)
February-April 2022 - 4 tents erect by mid April starting in February
February 2023 - Curious George/Parisian Courtyard

If history repeats itself, tents should be going up any day now. Unless for some reason they have to wait. (I was bored)
Pretty sure Murdy wasn’t lying about construction starting in April at this point and seeing how construction started May in 2019 that kinda checks out. We had 8 new houses that year so I think April would be fine tbh

Reactions: StopMakingSense
Pretty sure Murdy wasn’t lying about construction starting in April at this point and seeing how construction started May in 2019 that kinda checks out. We had 8 new houses that year so I think April would be fine tbh
I'm starting to think you're right. My guess is the rain in Feb/March last year and likely this year causes more headaches than starting ~8 weeks later would.