Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Given the current Terror Tram direction, I think a house version works best since it takes place near and inside the cinema. I don't see how the concept works in a Terror Tram version.

Simple.. each segment of the Tram is a different B-movie, the Tram set-up video could either be fake trailers or teenagers approaching the theater and seeing posters for the different films.. or you could do it as a midnight movie marathon with a host ala The Screecher or some new character in that vein..

Simple.. each segment of the Tram is a different B-movie, the Tram set-up video could either be fake trailers or teenagers approaching the theater and seeing posters for the different films.. or you could do it as a midnight movie marathon with a host ala The Screecher or some new character in that vein..
This is exactly what Scream 4 Your Life was. Had very little to do with Scream. In the queue, they played the fake trailers, go down to the backlot for "Stab-A-Thon" but real Ghostfaces have arrived at Bates Motel. After that, they completely ditched the Scream angle and scene after scene was one of the fake trailers. Zombies and cannibals and I can't remember what else.

Reactions: TCox91 and Freak
Yeah they did that in 2011 and that turned out to be one of the worst Trams ever. Yet again, I think part of that was due to it being attached to the Scream name.

Also, Slaughter Sinema takes place at a drive in; so the tram acts as your car bringing you to the drive in and then you step into the movie realms.

Reactions: Wesker69
We have KSF doing Cinema Slasher and that's honestly one of the best mazes they've EVER done. It'd be wise for HHNH to not even attempt this idea for awhile because it will be directly compared, and considering the quality of HHNH mazes lately, KSF very well could win this one. I have doubts KSF can keep up this quality, my guess is they went all out for the anniversary, but if they can, HHN is about to be in trouble. I already have friends who are newbies to HHN (2-3 years) and think KSF was superior because they went to KSF once on a good year lol. Shame that a lot of folks can't experience HHN 2016 and prior -- glory days.

We have KSF doing Cinema Slasher and that's honestly one of the best mazes they've EVER done. It'd be wise for HHNH to not even attempt this idea for awhile because it will be directly compared, and considering the quality of HHNH mazes lately, KSF very well could win this one. I have doubts KSF can keep up this quality, my guess is they went all out for the anniversary, but if they can, HHN is about to be in trouble. I already have friends who are newbies to HHN (2-3 years) and think KSF was superior because they went to KSF once on a good year lol. Shame that a lot of folks can't experience HHN 2016 and prior -- glory days.
Facts on Cinema Slasher. KSF is a dope event and there are years that it has been #1. I love HHN 2016-2017 the most and I hope to have a year like that before this decade is over. I do enjoy ‘21 and ‘23 would’ve been great to me if capacity wasn't an issue. HHN can borrow another original from ORL that would work better in HW.

Reactions: TCox91 and Freak
I enjoyed Scary Farm as much if not slightly more than HHN last year.

I said what I said. 50th was great.
Love HHN last year but I dont think it could compete with an Anniversary Year like Knotts had, only major problem was staffting issues. HHN has that early on in the night but they keep it fairly full staffed as possible. Only 2 out of the 10 all night thru out at knotts I feel had a full cast, Bloodline I saw like a total of 3 actors in there

I thought HHN Hollywood had an especially good year last year personally. The departure of Jabberwokeez alone gave me cause for celebration lol. The upper lot mazes were especially strong IMO. Likewise, I thoroughly enjoyed Knott's, they are both don't miss for me, and happily Dark Harbor is back on the must-do list this year. I lean towards Knott's because of the variety, but luckily, I don't have to choose.

I went to KSF for the first time last year and I still personally prefer HHN Hollywood, lol. KSF had great houses but all 3 of the nights I went a lot of the houses weren't fully staffed, so despite the quality, experiencing half empty houses for me wasn't a great experience. Also I find HHN Hollywood a lot scarier IMO.

If you want cinematic scenery with thrilling scares, HHN is for you. If you want originality mixed with enjoying the atmosphere and not dealing with capacity issues, KSF is for you. I understand the staffing issues, but I’d rather deal with that then not being able to enter every house because too many people or bad ratio between express and general admission. That issue needs to be addressed.

Is everyone doing a park map now? :lol:
Sarcastic Karan Johar GIF by Amazon miniTV

Bringing this up over here--Eli on the TPS Discord figured out what T-Pad's facade seemingly is: It's based on Texan Meat packing facilities, and the exterior support beams that stick out of the structure.

1716271779914.png

1716271863663.png

If things are going as they are, Hollywood is using the Swift Packing Facility from Dallas Fort-Worth that got demolished in 2022 as a basis.

Last edited: