Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 109 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My guess if it is House of Dracula, like the movie, it'll include Frankenstein, Hunchback, Jekyll/Hyde and Wolf Man. Two of the UCM mazes matched the titles of films "Bride of Frankenstein" and "Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man," so would make sense to me. *yawn* Still no Gillie. Shame.

Reactions: bdubsCEO
Dracula vs Alien vs Predator vs Billy the Kid vs Creature from the Black Lagoon vs Dr Giggles vs Scanners vs Abbott vs Costello. A maze for everyone.

I keep hearing how good the 2009 Dracula standalone house was in Orlando and want it for Hollywood.

• Love
Reactions: chris.g
My guess if it is House of Dracula, like the movie, it'll include Frankenstein, Hunchback, Jekyll/Hyde and Wolf Man. Two of the UCM mazes matched the titles of films "Bride of Frankenstein" and "Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man," so would make sense to me. *yawn* Still no Gillie. Shame.
If the Dreamworks Theater is hosting a Universal Monsters event similar to the Blumhouse one from last year, could we perhaps get a photo opportunity with Gillman? I believe they'd said that the Creature maze hasn't happened because of the logistical difficulties, but surely they could have someone in a Gillman costume like they had the Grabber or M3GAN last year? A guy can hope...

If the Dreamworks Theater is hosting a Universal Monsters event similar to the Blumhouse one from last year, could we perhaps get a photo opportunity with Gillman? I believe they'd said that the Creature maze hasn't happened because of the logistical difficulties, but surely they could have someone in a Gillman costume like they had the Grabber or M3GAN last year? A guy can hope...
I hope so, creature would be my number one choice for a meet and greet characters from the Monsters

Also I would surprised if they don't do it because you can tie in this space with Epic Universe as well along with previewing the Bride film out next year

Reactions: bdubsCEO and EAS
Dracula is not getting a solo house this year.

Also--it seems we might be getting BlumTram today?
I am most excited for the TCM announcement (hopefully with confirmation it is more based on the 2003 remake than the 2022 Netflix film), but I am also excited for BlumTram because I want to know which properties are going to be included! Fingers crossed. Coolest would be Michael Myers but I assume that would not happen because he is too big a deal to be one of a number. More likely to get the Grabber, the Butcher, Purgers, perhaps M3GAN...

I am most excited for the TCM announcement (hopefully with confirmation it is more based on the 2003 remake than the 2022 Netflix film), but I am also excited for BlumTram because I want to know which properties are going to be included! Fingers crossed. Coolest would be Michael Myers but I assume that would not happen because he is too big a deal to be one of a number. More likely to get the Grabber, the Butcher, Purgers, perhaps M3GAN...
I would love to see the Blum Myers at the event in any way. It will never happen with how rights are for it. Since Blum isn’t the only rights holder for it.

Reactions: EAS

Michael requires them to settle whatever the deal is with Miramax (as they were a co-distributor of Halloween 2018/Kills/Ends). As much as I'd like it too as he's been in the Tram before; there is red tape.

I'm more interested in the bears.

Reactions: EAS
I would love a Dracula solo house, but I am really really hoping for a Bride of Frankenstein Lives sequel!