Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So 4 scarezones! We finally climbing up more properly in "official" sense (excluding the Death Eaters in this). Love to see it.
I personally count the Death Eaters as a SZ. Death Eaters "acts" like a SZ so therefore it should be treated as such IMO.

As the old saying goes: "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....it probably is a duck."

Now that Orlando has announced all of their houses already, we're waiting for our last house announcement and Terror Tram announcement. Hopefully it's sooner than later.

Wasn't there a rumor the Death Eaters and/or that alley was being extended into almost a mini maze, or was I dreaming that?

Wasn't there a rumor the Death Eaters and/or that alley was being extended into almost a mini maze, or was I dreaming that?

Started with Theme Park Parker, as it seemingly was a tree-based symbol alongside that of the Death Eaters. HNN then backed it up for a bit, before the most recent/final spec map from them being just the Death Eaters with the tree now removed.

While Demon City, Sideshow Slaughter, Toyz, Ghostz, etc., were fun with the actors' energy and costumes, they weren't the most unique concepts. This year, Hollywood's zones sound unique and are designed with passion.

Luchadores looks entertaining. Punkz is very colorful with its characters and props. Skull Lordz could have been as simple as evil toys or ghosts, but this time, it's evil skulls walking around. Instead, they are designing this zone with a gothic medieval theme. Even Murder of Crowz doesn't seem like a lazy attempt at a fourth scare zone with costumes we've seen before; they are creating new animated figures and props for the Crowz.

I'm impressed by the scare zone lineup and the increase in the number of scare zones; overall, I haven't been THIS excited about a Hollywood zone lineup in recent years.

The only thing that I'd argue is missing, is to find some way to have actors back down in the Lower Lot again.

I get it--it's congested enough as it is; but I almost kind of wish we had a zone opportunity for that section of the park. Or atleast, having the Crows down there.
Oh no.

Tell me they aren't adding a z to the end of that too.
Careful--they'll start calling the live entertainment as Showz with that attitude. :lmao:

Reactions: Clive
I'm upset, too. But it was a bit weird that the Death Eaters didn't reappear this summer as planned, wasn't it?

(It at least appears some of the budget set aside for them was instead put toward this Crowz zone, but...)

Perhaps I am forgetting but--maybe the Death Eaters in the Summer was a one-time thing?

Granted we should get a clue on that when construction starts on the streets in the next week; but I think the Grad Bash having the HHN actors may of what took that void for a small bit of time.

The only thing that I'd argue is missing, is to find some way to have actors back down in the Lower Lot again.

I get it--it's congested enough as it is; but I almost kind of wish we had a zone opportunity for that section of the park. Or atleast, having the Crows down there.

Careful--they'll start calling the live entertainment as Showz with that attitude. :lmao:
I am ready for them to announce the Showz! Curious if The Purge: Dangerous Waters will just be a repeat or if they'll change the plot around etc., and what the Dreamworks show is - hopefully, it really does wind up being a Universal Monsters something something, though that seems like the most mysterious thing so far.

Reactions: Jerroddragon