Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 22 Discussion

Sweet, my very first year at HHN, there has to be some hurricane coming up the coast! I just got to Orlando from NY this afternoon and it was actually nicer in NY!! :blank:

Good luck to you tomorrow night at HHN Hockeyman :thumbs: it's anything like it was tonight then you'll be constantly people dodging. There were teenagers every where although schools being closed in Brevard County tomorrow due to Hurricane Sandy may have had something to do with that.

Spoke with bar tenders at a certain Irish fare during my last visit. A few notes of conversation,

-They cannot wait for it to be over! Their exhausted
-They don't want it to stop because they are making a killing in tips
-All of them including the one in charge said they have never seen HHN this crowded before EVER!
-The only house any of them thought was good was Gothic.

This year was my first and being a UK resident all I can say is if this year was classed as (removed) I cannot wait to see how amazing a good year is!

(...cos we loved it, well mostly loved it.)

In all my 23 years of going to HHNs I have never seen it so completely packed after"hell week" like it was tonight. It was like walking through a constant crowd. Even the Victoria embankment was crowded.

Crowds didn't really die down, either. Left at 1:15, front houses were still listed at an hour plus (despite what the Universal text said).

Walked in last night at like 11. Streets were crazy. P&T wait was posted at 60.. waited about 35. Not too horrible.

Waited 20 minutes for Dead End.. and about 20 for Walking Dead. All in all a successful late night trip.

I almost did the same, went to will call to see how much the tickets were and almost bought one to go in around that time but ended up not because of the texts I got with the wait times

I almost did the same, went to will call to see how much the tickets were and almost bought one to go in around that time but ended up not because of the texts I got with the wait times

We had the FFP and just figured let's take a walk around and it was definitely worth it.

Wait time for Walking Dead was 120 minutes around 10:30 last night...how was it only 20 minutes a half hour later?

Based off of my detective work, it sounds like he entered the park at 11 PM, headed to P&T and proceeded to wait in line there for approximately 35 minutes. He then made the trek all the way back over to Dead End and waited another 20 minutes. Factoring in the walking time, wait times, and actual time spent in the houses, I would guess that it was around 12:30 by the time he headed over to TWD. This is, of course, assuming that he didn't spend any times in the zones or stop for a snack/meal. Still some lucky timing on his part. :lol:

case-closed-stamp.gif

I'm just hoping Halloween night isn't infested with teenagers like last night was :doh: lol would love to see HoH again since I've only been in there once. And i may actually watch the 20 penny circus show. I'm just not really a show person. I've never seen the Sinbad show at IOA and I've been going toIOA since it opened :happy: But to all of those going this weekend and tonight..good luck to y'all. The big WJRR Halloweenie Roast concert in downtown Orlando was canceled due to the winds. I can imagine some people may be heading to HHN instead who weren't planning on being,there tonight.