Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, no problem! It's awesome to hear that they mentioned the site. It sounds like they're really going to expand the games and merch this year. Should be very interesting.

There is a lot of talk on Nightmares about what exactly the tent house is, and what it will entail. Prevalent rumor is saying Hellgate Prison with a Dead Exposure stylization. Another is Legendary Truth, which makes mild sense since the campaign is coming back.

It's June! If history repeats itself, we should see some announcements start this month....along with the already announced Legendary Truth Merch.

Is the merch being released this month or the next coming months ahead???

The panel at Halloween Extreme revealed that we'd be getting Legendary Truth merchandise in June on the Universal shop page. Regular merchandise usual starts going up much closer to the event.

The panel at Halloween Extreme revealed that we'd be getting Legendary Truth merchandise in June on the Universal shop page. Regular merchandise usual starts going up much closer to the event.

Yeah, I as talking 'bout the Legendary Truth merchandise . From the picture I've seen the Ball Caps with the Legions logos look like they are going to be Flat Brim. I could be wrong. :shrug:

To people saying The Purge could be a house. It's a possibility, after all it is a Universal picture. But, Uni always seems to want to take the movie that hasn't come out yet/just came out as of recent years to get some marketing in to see the film. It's a little cheap, but hey it probably brings in some money.

To people saying The Purge could be a house. It's a possibility, after all it is a Universal picture. But, Uni always seems to want to take the movie that hasn't come out yet/just came out as of recent years to get some marketing in to see the film. It's a little cheap, but hey it probably brings in some money.

I'm going to go see it this Friday or Saturday with a friend. Will post my thoughts, and If there could be potential for it at HHN. :happy:

Would make for a better scarezone, IMO.

ParkRumors reports that permits have been filed, and the house locations will be as follows:

Sprung One
Sprung Two
Parade Building (B79)
Disaster Queue
SS21 (likely two houses)
SS22
SS24

It looks like we’ll be going back to eight houses again this year, assuming they put two houses into soundstage 21. It’s the largest soundstage on Universal property, so it’s entirely possible they’ll build two houses there, much like they typically do when they use soundstages 20 and 23. This will also be the first year they’ve ever used soundstages 21 and 24 before, so that should be interesting to see.

Should be interesting to see how they utilize SS21 and SS24. The crowding in that area of the park will also be interesting to see. :lol:

For those who aren't aware of the soundstage locations, check this out: http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=28.474756&lon=-81.468220&z=18&m=b

I'll be interested to see how they work entrances and queues for the SS houses with the changes this year. Assuming SS24 gets the library entrance, I could see SS22 utilizing the Twister entrance/queue and one house in SS21 using the music plaza queue. This would leave the second SS21 house as an odd man out where they'd have to get creative with the queue placement.