Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 85 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We all have to for that matter, btw I love your sig, very cool.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've seen and read, I believe it was a good scarezone.

I liked it. It would change periodically throughout the night, with everything from the costumes to the music becoming a little more aggressive. Here's a video.

[video=youtube;5SG371E4jSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SG371E4jSk[/video]

A scare zone based off of the seven deadly sins probably could work...but didn't they try something like that in 21?

Yeah, I was talking specifically about that :lol: I'm saying what if they brought that seven deadly sins theme into this house. To me it fits in the way that crimes / sins> > > jail / purgatory / hell.

The "prison" location has long been rumored to be Havoc 2. I think we're going to be entering a new facility. If they overlap that with Hellgate that would be awesome, but I don't expect it.

The "prison" location has long been rumored to be Havoc 2. I think we're going to be entering a new facility. If they overlap that with Hellgate that would be awesome, but I don't expect it.

Pretty sure you're mixing up locations. Havoc 2 is rumored to be in the Disaster queue and the "prison" is in sprung tent 2. Prison house = Robert "The Blade" house.

eklz.jpg

On another note, I really don't see this being a Hellgate sequel, but I could definitely be wrong since I have no sources. Just my assumptions as of right now.

From the HHN Twitter:

"This place needed to be cut out. I painted that town red, RED, RED!!!!!" I would kill'em all again. Carey was mine. Sparky, light me up."

Possibly a quote by Robert the Blade before his execution? Also, back to Carey, Ohio.

What's the history of Carey, Ohio in HHN? I remember it being the setting of Dead End last year, but was it ever mentioned previously? I honestly can not remember.

From the HHN Twitter:

Possibly a quote by Robert the Blade before his execution? Also, back to Carey, Ohio.

Expect the 3D chromadepth paint to take full advantage of the red "BLOOD" everywhere. That's one of the colors that "pops" on those glasses.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the history of Carey, Ohio in HHN? I remember it being the setting of Dead End last year, but was it ever mentioned previously? I honestly can not remember.

It's the end-all, catch-all location for denizens and locations for HHN creations. HR Bloodengutz's TV station? Carey Ohio. The pumpworks for Spawning? Carey. The Skoolhouse? Yep. Shadybrook Asylum? You bet. The list goes on - whenever they need a location, Carey Ohio's the place.

Reactions: Cecilia

It's a town that they frequently use for original house settings. It's been used for quite a few houses and zones including Leave it to Cleaver, The Spawning, Legendary Truth, Zombiegeddon, and H.R. Bloodengutz. There's a little more information here: http://halloweenhorrornights.wikia.com/wiki/Carey

Reactions: Cecilia
It's the end-all, catch-all location for denizens and locations for HHN creations. HR Bloodengutz's TV station? Carey Ohio. The pumpworks for Spawning? Carey. The Skoolhouse? Yep. Shadybrook Asylum? You bet. The list goes on - whenever they need a location, Carey Ohio's the place.

It's a town that they frequently use for original house settings. It's been used for quite a few houses and zones including Leave it to Cleaver, The Spawning, Legendary Truth, Zombiegeddon, and H.R. Bloodengutz. There's a little more information here: http://halloweenhorrornights.wikia.com/wiki/Carey

Thanks, guys! :thumbs: I knew it had to be deeper than Dead End. Yeesh, it's been a while...