Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Evil Takes Root speaks! :lol:

"This is no game..."

Jumanji!

3u6xnn.jpg

Billboards are up:

BSpG4uFCMAEOGN9.jpg:large

From @OutpostOrlando

1235168_614913495220215_178108555_n.jpg

From Designing the Fear

They're nice, but I'd love to see something more elaborate. I know we won't have another Bloody Mary, but it'd be cool to have something that pops a bit more. If not monsters, how about a cabin, maybe, with creepy lighting? I need to start putting on my own event or something. I have too many ideas! Who wants to fund me? :lol:

They seem like they're going to be only temporary, like a teaser of some sorts.

At least that's what I imagine, just based off of the fact those billboards don't even have the event's name on them.

So I thought this post from PS which has been ignored is interesting...

IT’S YOUR TURN
Posted in Uncategorized by PS

But where do you turn? What’s safe and what’s not? In this case you’ll have to determine your own course of action…PS

Could there be different routes through the Resident Evil house?

multiple questions...

when do we start seeing commercials?

and do we know which haunted houses is going where??

thanks guys!!

Last year's commercial was posted on the UO YouTube channel on August 31st.

Yes. Here's a map, courtesy of Gambit on HNN (Robert the Blade = Afterlife):

eklz.jpg

As for the billboard, I'd be surprised if it's permanent/not a teaser. It has no mention of the event name whatsoever. Not even the website is included. Also, I'd be ecstatic if Resident Evil was dual-run. Maybe that's why they held back on announcing it. :shrug:

I'm guessing Resident Evil was held back due to some sort of complication with Capcom (who owns the IP)... and really nothing else.

Those billboards had better be temporary, they tried the viral approach in 2010 and it flopped miserably... and at least those advertisements had the event's name & website on it. I feel like this is kind of a waste of resources, to be honest.

In the Horror Makeup Show, they now plug the American Werewolf in London haunted house for HHN23 right after they show the clips from that film (and before they show off the pneumatic heads).

There are pictures all over Twitter, but Dale's RV is now set up in front of Animal Actors with assorted props surrounding it. There are now a bunch of lighting rigs set up throughout Central Park - a handful of techs were setting up the wiring yesterday afternoon.

Last year's commercial was posted on the UO YouTube channel on August 31st.

Yes. Here's a map, courtesy of Gambit on HNN (Robert the Blade = Afterlife):

eklz.jpg

As for the billboard, I'd be surprised if it's permanent/not a teaser. It has no mention of the event name whatsoever. Not even the website is included. Also, I'd be ecstatic if Resident Evil was dual-run. Maybe that's why they held back on announcing it. :shrug:

awesome thanks!!! what is HNN? and is it resident evil and cabin in the woods they think is sharing the big soundstage???

oh and question is the resident evil going to be following the movie or the game???and if soo is it following a certain one or resident evil as a whole??

and are we just expecting the walking dead scare zone or something else as well??

awesome thanks!!! what is HNN? and is it resident evil and cabin in the woods they think is sharing the big soundstage???

oh and question is the resident evil going to be following the movie or the game???and if soo is it following a certain one or resident evil as a whole??

and are we just expecting the walking dead scare zone or something else as well??

HNN=Horror Night Nightmares. A forum that is dedicated to HHN Hollywood and Orlando. RE and CITW might share a soundstage based on the map. The map is a speculation map, so where everything is on this map, may change if the maze is in a different location than on this map. RE maze is going to follow the games, since AWIL was the last movie property. I believe they will follow all the games, in order, or just spread out to seem like a big story. People are speculating that there might be a Raccoon City SZ along with three roaming hordes, themed around the Wood's theme of the event. Hope this helped. :thumbs:

HNN=Horror Night Nightmares. A forum that is dedicated to HHN Hollywood and Orlando. RE and CITW might share a soundstage based on the map. The map is a speculation map, so where everything is on this map, may change if the maze is in a different location than on this map. RE maze is going to follow the games, since AWIL was the last movie property. I believe they will follow all the games, in order, or just spread out to seem like a big story. People are speculating that there might be a Raccoon City SZ along with three roaming hordes, themed around the Wood's theme of the event. Hope this helped. :thumbs:

without out a doubt thanks :thumbs: