Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like they're casting more people as one of my friends was casted this morning, somehow. Keep an eye on your emails. Seems as if they're adding more non-WD themed zones.

Two new Evil Takes Root entries:

Based on a True Story (Posted August 7th)

A number of books, films, and documentaries have been created, loosely based on the trial and execution. And if believed, something horrific moves among us still.

Life After Death? (Posted August 8th)

After looking into this story, I wouldn’t bet against it.

Looks like they're casting more people as one of my friends was casted this morning, somehow. Keep an eye on your emails. Seems as if they're adding more non-WD themed zones.

That would be grand! :thumbs:

Evil Takes Root is definitely tied to the haunted prison house, and I think that's where the connections stop.

Haunted prison house = Legendary Truth house?

Evil Takes Root is definitely tied to the haunted prison house, and I think that's where the connections stop.

For the most recent hints, I agree. The older hints, however, seem to relate to some of the already announced houses. The first few hints constantly mentioned a cabin in the woods which could connect to both Evil Dead and The Cabin in the Woods. The "ear discovery" seems to be linked to The Walking Dead. Sort of makes me wonder if the haunted prison house is the next to be announced.

Still curious to see where they're going with this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

An interesting tidbit from JDW on Nightmares:

Speaking of prisons...

The OTHER Prison may be less like DE and more like... 3D

For the most recent hints, I agree. The older hints, however, seem to relate to some of the already announced houses. The first few hints constantly mentioned a cabin in the woods which could connect to both Evil Dead and The Cabin in the Woods. The "ear discovery" seems to be linked to The Walking Dead. Sort of makes me wonder if the haunted prison house is the next to be announced.

Still curious to see where they're going with this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

An interesting tidbit from JDW on Nightmares:

The recent posts (if we are assuming a prison house) makes it sound like it may almost be like a Fallen .... An execution where the spirit escapes and passes between people/prisoners.

I would love the Resident Evil house be based on the first game! Enter the mansion, and experience the creepiness. The the Lab is at the end. Please please please do not base it off the movies.

BTW, this had been tossed around before, but got solid confirmation re: this year's SZs--no chainsaws, no stilts, no rodents.