Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't know if anybody has taken interest in this, but Behind the Thrills has been keeping a good summary of the Evil Takes Root and Legendary Truth postings, along with their speculation as each piece has come out. I found it interesting what they're alluding to at the bottom of the page. I doubt it's true, as it's pure speculation, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Here's the link: http://behindthethrills.com/2013/08...begins-the-hhn-23-story-at-universal-orlando/

Scroll to the bottom to see what I'm talking about.

Is it too early to start Most Anticipated House discussions? :look:

Mine:

1. La Llorona
2. Afterlife: Death Vengeance
3. HAVOC: Derailed
4. Cabin in the Woods
5. Evil Dead
6. American Werewolf in London
7. Resident Evil
8. Walking Dead

So this isn't for ORLANDO but since I don't think anybody will see it if I put in in the HHNH thread, HOLLYWOOD is getting The Purge as it's main scarezone. Bye-bye Klownz, the opening scaremonies at this year's event will feature the commencement of the Purge each night at the front of the park. I hated The Purge, but this actually seems like a fun, chainsaw-filled and highly themed way to start the event.

Is it too early to start Most Anticipated House discussions? :look:

Mine:

1. La Llorona
2. Afterlife: Death Vengeance
3. HAVOC: Derailed
4. Cabin in the Woods
5. Evil Dead
6. American Werewolf in London
7. Resident Evil
8. Walking Dead

We'll be starting a thread once the houses are all officially announced. :thumbs:

So this isn't for ORLANDO but since I don't think anybody will see it if I put in in the HHNH thread, HOLLYWOOD is getting The Purge as it's main scarezone. Bye-bye Klownz, the opening scaremonies at this year's event will feature the commencement of the Purge each night at the front of the park. I hated The Purge, but this actually seems like a fun, chainsaw-filled and highly themed way to start the event.

The more I hear about USH's event, the more conflicted I feel about choosing Orlando this year. I hope I'm not disappointed.

The more I hear about USH's event, the more conflicted I feel about choosing Orlando this year. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Murdy won't hold back with Evil Dead, that's for sure. I wish we were getting CitW, but I think Insidious is a fair compromise (especially since Tucker and Specs will be handing out goodies at the front of the maze :thumbs:). I wouldn't be that excited about Black Sabbath 3D... except that Murdy knows how to pull off those type of mazes. Hate WD (as an HHN property), so the TT and that maze are more than likely a bust for me. Waiting to hear on the rest of these announcements...

I wish we had a main entrance scarezone and scaremony :'(

There used to be "scaremonies" here before... And I do remember a mirror people "hoard" (using term very lightly) back in 08 at the entrance of the park, and although it wasn't that amazing, it was something... I hope they bring these things back someday.

We'll be starting a thread once the houses are all officially announced. :thumbs:

I figured, but since all but Resident Evil are pretty much confirmed by them, I couldn't resist :p

There used to be "scaremonies" here before... And I do remember a mirror people "hoard" (using term very lightly) back in 08 at the entrance of the park, and although it wasn't that amazing, it was something... I hope they bring these things back someday.

I figured, but since all but Resident Evil are pretty much confirmed by them, I couldn't resist :p

Our opening scaremonies are pretty fun. I can just imagine the PA system going crazy announcing the commencement of the Purge and seeing all the masked Purgers walking slowly up to the crowd-control rope. The go-go dancers ain't bad to look at either (and now I know one of them!) :thumbs:

I don't know if anybody has taken interest in this, but Behind the Thrills has been keeping a good summary of the Evil Takes Root and Legendary Truth postings, along with their speculation as each piece has come out. I found it interesting what they're alluding to at the bottom of the page. I doubt it's true, as it's pure speculation, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Here's the link: http://behindthethrills.com/2013/08...begins-the-hhn-23-story-at-universal-orlando/

Scroll to the bottom to see what I'm talking about.

I found it interesting about how the guy matched up the legendary truth logo to this years event picture on the main site....what you guys think?

- - - Updated - - -

Couldnt agree with you more Felipe...maybe next icon event....only time will tell

Scaremony I really want. Maybe next time they have an icon.

Couldnt agree with you more Felipe...maybe next icon event....only time will tell

Hopefully! And hopefully when we get a new icon will be next year :pray:

Technically, they could do a show for Walking Dead. If you've seen the show, think Season 3, Woodburry, Governor and fighting arena. But if AMC are hard-asses about the IP, it probably wouldn't happen.

I'd really just like to see something similar to this, but with a message about a zombie outbreak in the park with some zombies at the gates instead of clowns. If only :mean::

[video=youtube;EjVNqG4c_rw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjVNqG4c_rw[/video]

I'd really just like to see something similar to this, but with a message about a zombie outbreak in the park with some zombies at the gates instead of clowns. If only :mean::

See we're getting the Purge with this. So if you can imagine that initial PA message being about the Purge and then all the Purgers coming out instead of clowns... it would be a great way to start the night. Although if you weren't there for the initial scaremony... maybe it would seem a little random lol