Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Midway June I think ...

Awesome!!! I'm insanely excited to find out stuff. Hopefully they have the midnight thing like they did for 23 where every night at midnight they'd release a new maze. That was awesome!!! Hopefully my idea of a great pumpkin Charlie Brown maze comes into reality, I sent so many emails to them requesting that, it's want the fans truly want

Last edited:
That's still asking for a ton, I don't see the point in having a kiddy section at halloween horror nights

Just because they are animated, I don't think the Treehouse of Horror episodes count as "kiddy." Blatant homages to works like The Shining and The Monkey's Paw. And some truly horrific/gory stuff (albeit played for laughs). I do think a SZ is more likely, but I think Matt Groening is far more likely than, say, JK Rowling to go along with something like this.

Just because they are animated, I don't think the Treehouse of Horror episodes count as "kiddy." Blatant homages to works like The Shining and The Monkey's Paw. And some truly horrific/gory stuff (albeit played for laughs). I do think a SZ is more likely, but I think Matt Groening is far more likely than, say, JK Rowling to go along with something like this.
It's not kiddy per say but then again having the mascot characters dressed as horror icons running around the park just wouldn't work. If it did happen I'm almost positive it would be a photo op zone no matter how hard they push it. Also fox would probably have a temper tantrum if this happened

BTW how is the purge looking for a maze this year?

Looks like a certainty to be at the event in one form or another. Definite street experience, the jury is still out on it being a house though. I think we get a reveal video on July 18 announcing The Purge as a shared IP at the event on both coasts.

Looks like a certainty to be at the event in one form or another. Definite street experience, the jury is still out on it being a house though. I think we get a reveal video on July 18 announcing The Purge as a shared IP at the event on both coasts.
Well I'll watch purge 2 and tell you guys if there are definite house elements. If scare zones come back by all means make it a zone but for the love of god don't go walking dead on us and make everything the fricken purge

- - - Updated - - -

I figured I'd leave this here if anyone was interested... if the mods/admins aren't cool with the link, I can copy-paste directly into a post, it's just very lengthy so I figured I'd try this first. Just an open letter that discusses a lot of my feelings about how the event is being run right now.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kyle...s-designers-decision-makers/10203090007384751
Also bro...bravo!!!! Those are my exact thoughts on the entire event and I'll definitely cut down on merchandising, eating in the parks and filling out surveys this year. Full support of this