Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm pretty stoked to see what happens. If we indeed do get a house/IP announced.. we really haven't had too many solid leaks or any intel as of yet. No idea what's coming. Should be fun.

Yeah I'm excited, usually we have one IP like walking dead or evil dead that was obvious from the start but I can't think of anything that's on the table now. Anything is fair game and that's what makes me pumped for reveal week

Yeah I'm excited, usually we have one IP like walking dead or evil dead that was obvious from the start but I can't think of anything that's on the table now. Anything is fair game and that's what makes me pumped for reveal week
Yes..the lid is sealed shut on this year...and I like that..We are certainly going to be surprised

No update tonight, oh well. I like going into things blind myself, like Christmas morning and this horror nights is going to be that kind of build up this year.

And leaker I'm really curious of where your getting at. Quite possibly our rumors aren't as far as we think they are? Questions questions

No update tonight, oh well. I like going into things blind myself, like Christmas morning and this horror nights is going to be that kind of build up this year.

And leaker I'm really curious of where your getting at. Quite possibly our rumors aren't as far as we think they are? Questions questions
Keyword don't go to sleep.... Might be PST. Im staying up till 3. Until then Call Of Duty!

f320a30a26eb1447274c00cb472c965c-d6kpe6f.jpg

Don't fall asleep.... New line is owned by Warner Brothers. Warner Brothers is owned by Time Warner & Comcast owns all of them now.... Hmmm what are the chances.

Time Warner and Warner Bros are separate companies.

Warner Brothers which is an American film and television film studio company is owned by the Time Warner which is owned by the Warner family with the vice chairman Ted Turner. Comcast has agreed to buy Time Warner Cable for $45 billion in stock, combining the nation's two biggest cable operators.

Warner Brothers which is an American film and television film studio company is owned by the Time Warner which is owned by the Warner family with the vice chairman Ted Turner. Comcast has agreed to buy Time Warner Cable for $45 billion in stock, combining the nation's two biggest cable operators.

Right. I understand. But they are still separate. TWC was a subsidiary of Time Warner. I'm not saying they can't get the rights, but it's not because of the sale.

Walking Dead to return for third consecutive year:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...orror-nights-walking-dead-universal/10220147/

The largest maze ever built is for Walking Dead.
....ugh, I mean I knew this was gonna happen but with all the signs saying it's not gonna happen I had a slight slimmer of hope. I'm just really disappointed right now, not only at the fact that it's returning but it's going to be the biggest house ever. Like c'mon this is just ridiculous and the other announcements better be just mind blowing or I'm going to lose a ton of faith from A&D

Yessuh, and I believe the cast for this years WD is 60-80 at any one time. That is an outrageous amount of people for one house. With break times, this would be a total of 120-160 for one house. Ain't that sompin.

Yessuh, and I believe the cast for this years WD is 60-80 at any one time. That is an outrageous amount of people for one house. With break times, this would be a total of 120-160 for one house. Ain't that sompin.

My god, but what for?!?! What are they going to do scenery wise? Nothing happened this season that was noticeable or memorable like seasons 1-3. Will this take up a full soundstage? Another thing is how will this house be scary? With 60 people all I can picture in my head are giant rooms (like resident evils final room) with like 6 or 7 people per room, everything about this makes no sense to me at all and if someone could please explain some stuff to me I'll be very appreciative. Want to love this idea more than I do now