Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Yes and I loved the pictures.

Here's a thought, for any who care to listen:

Teebin a while back said that plans had been put in place to keep HHN always within its current boundaries even as the parks are undergoing construction. He further clarified that it pertained to keeping HHN in the Studios.

With this being an anniversary year they have opened up a ninth house (granted one house is a scene for scene repeat) by using a new location, the Shrek theater.

My question is, are nine houses the future of the event or are we going to go back down to eight next year with the Shrek theater being a permanent location?

I mean, given that it is an anniversary year, I could see them adding an extra house as a 'bonus' and then dropping it for all non anniversary years. Add to the fact that one house is a scene for scene repeat making me think maybe they only added that house for the advertising and because they knew, with all the construction, they would not be able to have an extra house in the following years.

Thoughts, arguments, speculation, insider information?

The only way to keep 9 houses with the Disaster queue leaving would mean finding another location. Without another tent put up or another sound stage location being available, I think we will drop to 8 again next year.

If Jacks house is using the space of 2 then they could simply split it in half to keep 9 and still not use Disaster.

They will need to keep up with 9 houses. The increasing crowds practically demand it.

Well, if Diagon does stay open until midnight that would absorb some of the crowd.

I agree with you in theory, but in practice I am curious where the queue for any potential 9th house would go? I mean, they obviously have the soundstage space but the queue space is a whole separate issue.

Before the Shrek theater was confirmed the MIB queue was supposedly the new location, so I imagine they use that next year.

If Jacks house is using the space of 2 then they could simply split it in half to keep 9 and still not use Disaster.

I doubt they have enough queue space only using USF.

I doubt they have enough queue space only using USF.
Over the years I've waited in several areas that were not used other years, there's definitely space for more queues for the soundstages. Building and using a similar queue as Disasters or even a dedicated HHN space could also be part of the F&F plans.

The only backing down I could see HHN doing is making 9 regular sized houses instead of a double sized one.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
I know I'm dreaming here, but it'd be the epitome of awesome if they used the inside MIB queue in the future. Not that it would ever happen, but it'd be pretty sick to have a house in that layout- elevator and all.

Is Universal going to be streaming the media event or posting something? I got an email with a countdown to 7:30 tonight.

Really like the commercial. Glad they used a crisper version of "Pop Goes the Weasel." Jack looks great, love they included an updated, terrifying Chance.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Random question - how long do the passholder pins usually last? In other words, if I'm not comong till the 6th of October, will I need someone to pick me up one?