Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 184 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok so Im going tomorrow but I get scared really easily and my friend is making me do all the houses what do i do?
Ummm close your eyes? I mean it's a conga line so you can try and hide, but scare actors like that and pick on those people usually. You can look for the scares up ahead and brace for it.

We did 7 houses by 8:30 starting at Springfield, excepting AHS and Exorcist (the latter simply because my wife doesn't like it). Rainy HHN is like express pass for the price of a poncho and wet shoes.

Nice! I agree about Rainy HHN. We were able to do Lunatics Playground with a 5 minute wait when we first arrived (after 8 PM). We did 7 houses last night. The 2nd shortest line we waited in was Ghost Town, which was 15 minutes.

Reactions: awhen
when is hell week?

Basically third weekend this October:

Orange, Osceola and Seminole (the 3 closest counties) all out Friday 10/14. I think I'll either skip 10/13 else stay holed up in Finns.

Osceola out again along with Lake and Polk on Monday 10/17, meaning Sunday 10/16--already bad--will probably be wall-to-wall as well.

Orange also out Friday 10/28, but I figure that Thursday/Friday to be packed already.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Actually, not as much, as Florida will be on the west side of it... there is always less rain west of a hurricane. I believe that is the science of it as I recall.
That's true, hopefully it's just a nice cool breeze. My only concern is the overall width of the storm by the time it passes and also they just shifted it in a little in the latest update. If we get lucky with very little rain and it scares enough people away could be a good weekend for HHN! I remember the parks in 2004 before each storm came were practically empty!