Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There has to be a method to the madness!! Generally speaking, they've leaked things closer to the event to generate a huge buzz during the summer months leading up to The full reveal in early august. I feel like There has to be more to this years event then before because they announced 2 huge IPs in the same month for Orlando with the event still being 5 months away.

This may be crazy talk on my part but I feel like there is the possibility for 10 houses and the introduction of a NEW ICON. No sources just speculation

Reactions: JoeCamel
Thanks, and like i said earlier this only became a thing because credible people on hollywood's side said their sources said it isnt coming, one of them seems to already have a lineup but hasnt posted it yet

Just curious, as I haven't been to the other forums, is that insider speaking of strictly on the HHNH line up? Or HHNO? If his comments are of HHNH, I wouldn't then discount Krampus from Orlando.

I could see a reveal schedule like this:

April - 2 houses
May - 2 houses
June - 2 houses
July - Streets & Shows
August - 3 non IP houses

Streets and shows could be interchanged with May or June house reveals.

I wouldn't expect a double house announcement every months. I think we only got that in April because of "The Exorcist" is a shared property and it being Murdy's white whale so to speak.

I wouldn't expect a double house announcement every months. I think we only got that in April because of "The Exorcist" is a shared property and it being Murdy's white whale so to speak.

So maybe 1 house per month through August and then streets, shows and non-IP houses dumped into early September?

So... That codename I thought had no way of tying to anything, may be easily connected to something.

Without divulging it directly:

It's all a round the season, in every possible way,
From sustenance to ambiance it hangs around each day.

In an interesting note; on USHforums, the rumored house list for USH's event will have over FOUR IPs from WB/New Line this year. If what i'm believing what @Legacy is saying, I think that USH is going to have a big sendoff for Murdy, with an IP that has been requested by fans alike. One that is the other "Moby Dick" that Johns been trying to get into the event.

I don't buy into a big sendoff is because there is no sign that murdy is gonna hang it up after this year.

If it's trick r treat the only way I see him doing it is because Orlando secured it and John knows the backlash he'll get if one coast got it and the other didn't

So... That codename I thought had no way of tying to anything, may be easily connected to something.

Without divulging it directly:

It's all a round the season, in every possible way,
From sustenance to ambiance it hangs around each day.
I should clarify. This riddle is for the codename. Not the house. My immediate guess based on the codename may have been spot on, so...

I don't buy into a big sendoff is because there is no sign that murdy is gonna hang it up after this year.

If it's trick r treat the only way I see him doing it is because Orlando secured it and John knows the backlash he'll get if one coast got it and the other didn't

Murdy has been hinting at retirement for years, but he keeps putting it off because I think he keeps falling back in love every year.

If we get Trick r Treat, I will literally quit my job and rent an apartment near Universal for the entire month of October and run through that house over 100 times.

Not necessarily. HHN 23 was all Walking Dead and we didn't get that announcement til after Cabin in the Woods and Evil Dead.
True but that wasn't really an icon character, just a prominent IP. Whatever though I hope it's someone new and not the usher. He's a fan favorite sure but I'm sure universal could make a new character equally as entertaining

True but that wasn't really an icon character, just a prominent IP.

Which was the overall theme of that year. Six of one, half of the other. Point is, the announcements aren't tied to whether we get an icon or not. We didn't meet the Usher until the full reveal, after the 3 big IP's were already announced.

Reactions: Cole
It looks like the sun, but is still tied to Horror Nights and October in general.

And you can't eat the sun.

Pumpkins or Jack O Lantern? Which would lead me think this might be where the sudden talk of Trick R' Treat came from... that or Pumpkinhead comes to mind, but that would be way to straightforward and a little to obscure for mainstream guests.