Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks everyone! If there are any other dates for scare actor auditions, I'm sure I will find the info here.

Anyway I've been going to hhn sin 22 when they first tackled the walking dead. Although Im a huge fan of the series, i got pretty sick of seeing the same IP over and over. That being said, I do have a glimmer of hope for this years house because it can be a collection of the best sets from the last 4 walking dead houses.

Alexshow... I saw your Krampus pic comparison regarding the construction over in Hollywood. That has to be as close of a match as I've ever seen. It has to be Krampus... I really hope they share it with both coasts. Announcement should be the 1st or 2nd week of July. I can't wait to see what happens.

Hey everyone! Love the stuff that gets posted on here so I decided it's time for me to post for myself! I've attended HHN every year since XX! Very obsessed just like the rest of you (The publix ticket stand and a large amount of poster are all over my room!!!). I was even lucky enough to attend The Last Laugh: Social Media Meetup last year! I look forward to speculating with everyone else on here!!

Hey everyone! Love the stuff that gets posted on here so I decided it's time for me to post for myself! I've attended HHN every year since XX! Very obsessed just like the rest of you (The publix ticket stand and a large amount of poster are all over my room!!!). I was even lucky enough to attend The Last Laugh: Social Media Meetup last year! I look forward to speculating with everyone else on here!!
Welcome to OU!

Welcome to the friendly confines of OU. :thumbsup:

Reactions: anihilnation

Welcome!

Hey guys, I haven't really commented here much but I've been on these forums for years, love the HHN hype all the time! Heck, I start counting days in December. Anyway, before we go I like to immerse myself in each IP so I enjoy all of the houses to the full extent. All this talk about Krampus, and how this house has 1 letter "p" in it, and all that, I decided to watch it. In my opinion, it really wouldn't be that great of a house. With the clues given, Crimson Peak also fits the bill exactly, especially since this is an IP hollywood/Orlando are sharing or have done in past. However, Legacy seems to know what he's saying but he's not talking this year, and I don't really know what's up with most of the forums this year. Thought I'd make an official list and just wanted to goad the crowd to really get some speculation going, as to me, Krampus is just another film and we could be missing something big. Any news, Legacy ;)?

IP - Krampus????????
IP - The Exorcist
IP - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
IP - The Walking Dead :(
IP - UBER HOUSE! -
IP - Halloween???????
Ori - Cobweb - ???
Ori - ???????????
Ori - Ghost Town or Nightingales??????????

Sorry if there's forum rules and I've broken them here, just here for answers and to have a little fun speculating!

Reactions: georgemoe
I wonder why they haven't placed the Walking Dead on the horror nights website yet.

Like everyone else, I'm very interested in what "Shall not be named" is. It's the megahouse, correct? Also excited to eventually learn what all the original houses are, especially the requel. Hope we get another announcement soon, but we probably won't get another until July.

I never really comment on here, but I do enjoy reading all your speculations :)

I know AHS has been thrown around. But have never watched it. Would it be based on certain season or like a mash up? Trying to get my watchlist together. Lol

I know AHS has been thrown around. But have never watched it. Would it be based on certain season or like a mash up? Trying to get my watchlist together. Lol

If the info I heard pans out--as solid as my source is, and source doubled down on AHS this weekend, I've read these boards enough to trust Legacy implicitly--all seasons, with a heavier emphasis on 1, 4 and 5.

If the info I heard pans out--as solid as my source is, and source doubled down on AHS this weekend, I've read these boards enough to trust Legacy implicitly--all seasons, with a heavier emphasis on 1, 4 and 5.

1 and 5 I can totally get behind. Both of them have great locations. Walking into that massive lobby of the Hotel Cortez, seeing the bed scene and then walking through the closed up hallway will be really creepy. Say what you want about the series, it at least has some VERY creepy and disturbing sets and locations along with some great "monsters" unlike that other series...

I know, an asylum seems perfect to do scenes on. I can't really think of anything from season 1 except the murder house facade and the latex man

Constance's son Beau who was in the attic, that baby creature in the basement, maybe that piggy piggy scene lol. I do agree that season 2 was the creepiest, but season 1 had its moments.

I'm apprehensive about an AHS house though, not sure how it'd turn out.

If an AHS house were to happen, I'd be most excited to see the season 4 "bit" walking those paths to the big top and seeing all the creatures... even throw in Mordrake.... amazing.

The cortez would be brilliant to walk into too.

If an AHS house were to happen, I'd be most excited to see the season 4 "bit" walking those paths to the big top and seeing all the creatures... even throw in Mordrake.... amazing.

The cortez would be brilliant to walk into too.

Cortez wasn't scary though unless they did the Halloween episode with all the real life serial killers being present with Jeffrey Dahmer/John Wayne Gacy etc. But nothing really scary just with vampires.