Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok, that does make more sense. I could see how it could be detrimental to the board if it was a place where people commonly broke confidentiality agreements. I apologize for being so ornery.
Just know that it has happened before on these boards and Universal is not screwing around about protecting their rights. They have the resources to make life very uncomfortable.

Reactions: jrn14
Can't we just go off of the if something specifically states please do not do X that we do not do X.

It seems tedious to have multiple people chime in and give ancillary examples to do the right thing.

Any thoughts on the Ifrit's newest tweet in relation to earlier speculation?

"Here is the last one for the Ave
1 of 5 homes, the clones will have"

So after watching tonights episode of "Preacher" it got me thinking. Is it possible for them to do a Preacher house? I'm new to the series/comic and I'm really digging it! I think "The saint of killers" could be really scary in a house.

Another clue? My guess:

The language is forced and backwards. The Ifrit is saying each "clone" will have one of five homes.

5 homes = there are 5 IP houses

So basically the "icon" zone is like a mashup of characters from the various IP mazes? That'll be insteresting to see how all that blends in one area

So after watching tonights episode of "Preacher" it got me thinking. Is it possible for them to do a Preacher house? I'm new to the series/comic and I'm really digging it! I think "The saint of killers" could be really scary in a house.

Strangely enough, @Chris Galindo once reported about that if I'm not mistaken; but I am not clear if that was a joke or not for Hollywood.

Strangely enough, @Chris Galindo once reported about that if I'm not mistaken; but I am not clear if that was a joke or not for Hollywood.

Preacher was rumored for Hollywood, albeit, for a short amount of time. Considering Murdy and Roegan have worked before, and Uni's relationship with AMC/ WB I wouldn't dismiss it.

I'd love to see it one day. It has a lot of potential.

That's how I would see it working.

But the way things have been coded among the fans is weird.

Akin to previous scarezones '7' or 'Icons' with stages or just a free-for-all? I guess it gives everyone a proper look at the IP characters without the intensity and pace of a house but I'm wondering how they'll pull it off theming-wise, should this be the case.

If this is the case, what character will represent The Shining? Jack Torrence with his own mini-stage? Will we just have a Jack Torrence roaming the zone with an axe in hand? And what about for the AHS mashup? Papa Legba? Just seems a bit odd to me.

Last edited:
That could be a fairly interesting introductory zone, depending on how they present it of course.

I'm thinking they'll do something like the Soul Collectors (or whatever they end up being called) have pulled in these characters from each of the IPs and "trapped" them at the event as part of their collection.

Akin to previous scarezones '7' or 'Icons' with stages or just a free-for-all? I guess it gives everyone a proper look at the IP characters without the intensity and pace of a house but I'm wondering how they'll pull it off theming-wise, should this be the case.
Yes, but the clue keeps referencing Avenue, so it would look more like Chance's zone last year. I still think Hollywood is something else (but not Sci-Fi... I'm not sold on that).
If this is the case, what character will represent The Shining? Jack Torrence with his own mini-stage? Will we just have a Jack Torrence roaming the zone with an axe in hand? And what about for the AHS mashup? Papa Legba? Just seems a bit odd to me.
I think Jack in the streets for Shining, and maybe the Bartender on the stage (if it's not another Jack). AHS will LIKELY be the Butcher since she's the most relevant. Papa Legba only had a couple of appearances in his own season. There's three/four characters more relevant than him in Coven alone.

Speculated IP houses and likely collectors -

Ash vs Evil Dead - Ash on stage, Deadite in the ground (maybe Linda on stage if they're actually going to follow their own rules)
Jig/Saw - Obvious... Jigsaw on stage (with a trap) and followers on the ground.
Blumhouse - Lipstick-Face Demon on stage and likely Bagul from Sinister.

Reactions: EllTee
Interesting, so The Purge in NY. You'd think they'd want to try using the property in a new location, like Hollywood. But it makes sense when you remember the success of the first scarezone. If it ain't broke...

giphy.gif

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts