Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm starting to think that the countdown on our website might actually be for our next IP reveal, being that we're 13 days away and there's still 3 IPs that need to be announced. Unless they plan on making three announcements next week before the big reveal of all the original content.

I'm starting to think that the countdown on our website might actually be for our next IP reveal, being that we're 13 days away and there's still 3 IPs that need to be announced. Unless they plan on making three announcements next week before the big reveal of all the original content.

I'm of the opinion that the counter may get reset at some point. Or, hit zero, and nothing will happen.

Midsummer Scream is next weekend, would imagine a dual announcement with USH and USF then.
Hollywood doesn't do Shared Announcements at Midsummer Scream or Scarela. But I can imagine a possible announcement around that time.
There's also a Jigsaw panel on Saturday at SDCC. Fingers crossed?
The Panel for Jigsaw is tommorow at 5pm-6pm.

Hollywood doesn't do Shared Announcements at Midsummer Scream or Scarela. But I can imagine a possible announcement around that time.

The Panel for Jigsaw is tommorow at 5pm-6pm.

I'm thinking USH announcement then USF press release shortly before or after.

I'm thinking USH announcement then USF press release shortly before or after.
I was thinking something else now that Fallow mentioned that.

What if Jigsaw say got announced tommorow or this week. Ok cool.

But then Blumhouse got announced at Midsummer Scream which allows for Hollywood to dive deep into how the Maze will work while Orlando can talk about it.

Shortly after Midsummer but before August 4th Ash Vs Evil Dead is announced and they explain how that works.

Then August 4th comes and everything else is revealed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thiago
you know what here's a game for people right now. what do you want to see in this years houses

1 ash vs evil dead [ if it's the original the WHO'S LAUGHING NOW scene ]

2 shining [ we need the hhn bear back ]

3 angels v demons [ i hope they pull off a bungee harness effect for the angels ]

4 harvest of the souls [ we need a little Easter egg of field of screams from 2004 ]

5 ahs [ we need the Hades minitouar from 2010 back in this house ]

6 bayou of blood [ we need to see the ritual from the 2014 scarezone i here ]

7 black eyed children [ a little cindy easter egg will be nice ]

8 jigsaw [ please feature the pendulum and the carousel trap from 5 and 6 ]

9 blumhouse [ if splits going in this house i hope the scareactors are interactive for keven ]

I've heard the Jigsaw maze will be solely based on the film, which I somewhat expected. Jigsaw seems to have a somewhat comedic approach to the franchise, or at least the trailer made it seem like that. I'm expecting we see the weird Chum bucket helmet-saws and chains trap from the trailer in the maze too.

I've heard the Jigsaw maze will be solely based on the film, which I somewhat expected. Jigsaw seems to have a somewhat comedic approach to the franchise, or at least the trailer made it seem like that. I'm expecting we see the weird Chum bucket helmet-saws and chains trap from the trailer in the maze too.
i heard in hollywoods it won't be of the jigsaw movie and will instead feature other traps they didn't do in 2009 and 10. they will basically use the name only to promote the movie like aved

Reactions: EllTee