Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If this is true, do they really have a choice, they already announced it.

I'm sure they have a choice. I'm just saying, if this is the case (big if), don't expect a great house if they have to build a new one in a month.

I don't know that's a pretty big deal and a bunch of expensive construction has either just started is about to begin. Not to mention I don't think loss of Fear Factor would result in a loss of B&T, they could just move to Animal Actors or something.

I'm just spitballing. I don't know what else it can possibly be.

It shouldn't be Fear Factor and not Parade building. They literally pulled the decks for B&T a couple days and Ash vs ED is a complete house that they've announced and teased.

There's only 3 Studio attractions that would cause an uproar: ET, MiB, and distant Mummy.

So, ET then.

Spoiler: MIB will close at some time, so best just make peace with it
A worker there told me it's not going any time soon. He said it's still getting great capacity and I shouldn't "believe everything I read on the forums". Which caught me off guard when he said that cause I didn't know he knew of them XD

One of those three attractions closing wouldn't really be HHN related though. Haven't insiders been implying that the cause of the meltdown would be HHN related?

Reactions: MattA
One of those three attractions closing wouldn't really be HHN related though. Haven't insiders been implying that the cause of the meltdown would be HHN related?

Admittedly, if the entirety of Kidzone (excluding Parade Building for now) closes; they would have to do a lot of rerouting for the sprung tent closest to Kidzone and the Parade Building.

A worker there told me it's not going any time soon. He said it's still getting great capacity and I shouldn't "believe everything I read on the forums". Which caught me off guard when he said that cause I didn't know he knew of them XD

I'd argue a worker is a much worse source of information than a forum. haha

So, I take from the last three pages there is a rumor that a house has been cut? Is that the only rumor? Y'all seem so distraught.

No, someone posted something vague and people are running with it

Assuming that the bad news directly relates to HHN in some way, I have no idea what it could be.

If we're losing a house, it'd definitely be a bummer, but we don't know enough about the originals and the unannounced IPs aren't exactly exciting enough to warrant a meltdown.

It'd have to be something completely crazy, like losing multiple houses to KidZone construction. Or retheming the scarecrow house to Walking Dead or something.

Reactions: MattA
The only other thing that comes to mind is on the lighter end...

Maybe they won't/can't have Diagon open during HHN this year?

I can see some people (my wife included) being pretty upset about that.