Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 138 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it's ET, nobody is denying it. I think that would be big to a lot of people but it's been very expected
I'm not denying or confirming anything on this one. I'll be really interested in the reaction though.

I have no problem spoiling most things in some ways. I don't want to spoil this though. Like I said, Universal is doing this right.

whoever leaked this said it would dwarf Great Movie Ride closing? Is that an accurate statement? or are they being melodramatic haha

I said it. No idea what Legacy, HateToFly and Returning know. All I know is IF the rumor I heard is true, you will see a #ThemeParkTwitter meltdown of epic proportions. The key word there obviously being "if."

ETA: no idea if it would be announced tomorrow, but assume announced sooner rather than later

Without giving any specifics, is it something that's been an open secret for a while, like Dueling Dragons closing? Or is this an entirely new development?

Man, I haven't checked the forums for some hours and then now all this action, I just booked my hotel too. Tell me we will still have all 9 houses?

Reactions: youhow2
No new traps? It says right in the description "You'll be part of a living preview of a trap featured in the new film JIGSAW coming out Oct. 27". So that would be new.
I had actually been told that a few weeks ago. Hey, things change last minute.