Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 143 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wanted to point out that every single year there is at least one IP Maze that usually gets announced on a Website before being announced Publicly (Ex: 2016 Krampus, 2015 TWD, Etc).

Well what if Blumhouse is announced on their Website? Just something I thought I would point out.

Reactions: JMalez
I wanted to point out that every single year there is at least one IP Maze that usually gets announced on a Website before being announced Publicly (Ex: 2016 Krampus, 2015 TWD, Etc).

Well what if Blumhouse is announced on their Website? Just something I thought I would point out.
I thought you were being coy ... so I checked both the HHN and Blumhouse Productions sites. Nothing! :(

Reactions: EllTee
X2XvMrf.jpg

Yeah, whoever's running this account are completely misinformed (the video they posted was the SAW announcement).

Meh. I'd prefer it be a house, especially considering how kick ass of a house that could be. Such a diverse group of monsters/characters/sets. I'm sure we'll see plenty of the great characters in the scarezone tho.

BUT! There's the possibility of snapping a pick with Sam in a Scarezone!

Reactions: Freddyglove