Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 111 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I like it. Makes sense since it seems like the house may deal with getting "swarmed" by vampires as well.

Totally. Also, depending on how literal the codename is/if Hive is right, it could be tackling vampirism as a disease like in I Am Legend or The Strain. So we're stepping into a colony of infected rather than more traditional vampires.

Reactions: DannyPowers
So. The UNI ORL Twitter account just tweeted this out about 30mins ago. I'm getting some funky image things happening during the video.

Is this them trolling us, or is it possible that there are images/Easter eggs hidden in the video errors?

Reactions: JMalez
So. The UNI ORL Twitter account just tweeted this out about 30mins ago. I'm getting some funky image things happening during the video.

Is this them trolling us, or is it possible that there are images/Easter eggs hidden in the video errors?

I would imagine it's more of an announcement for next year's Mardi Gras and not anything else.

Meanwhile, Murdy mentioned that he will have to do the announcements for his end spread out, so we may not see a full reveal on August third.

Sometimes an announcement they're doing Mardi Gras again in 2018 is just an announcement they're doing Mardi Gras again in 2018.

(Cue people saying how can they advertise this when they haven't done the full HHN reveal yet.)

Ash Vs Evil Dead Brings the Battle of a Lifetime to Halloween Horror Nights™

By: Patrick Braillard

"Alright, you Primitive Screwheads, listen up!"

I am thrilled to announce that Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights™ is partnering with the STARZ original series Ash vs Evil Dead this haunt season. As fans of the series (and of course the earlier films), all of us on the Creative team have been waiting years to bring this title to Halloween Horror Nights™.

"Okay, uhh…obviously I know exactly what's going on but, for the sake of these people, maybe you should explain."

When developing a new haunt experience based on one of your favorite movies/shows/etc., different challenges may arise. Creatively as a team, we want to give you, the fans, the best experience possible while still embracing the authenticity to the movie/show. I feel that this house lives up to the stories found within the Ash vs Evil Dead series, and isn't that what every fan wants to say?

"Just stand behind me, and let the broomstick do the talking..."

We're going to take you, regardless of your awareness of the show or the characters, and throw you into the loud, brash, and very bloody world of Ash. There are Deadites to kill and evil to stop, let's get to it.

...with stops in Choke-lahoma City and Die-ami..."

The house will feature various locations from the first two seasons of Ash vs Evil Dead and lots of blood. And for those "in the know," the answer is yes...We'll be going back to the cabin; with a few other surprises along the way.

"What? You never saw a guy with a chainsaw hand before?"

This is our blood-soaked, milk-eyed, crass, rock n' roll amped, chainsaw-wielding felt puppet, love-letter to everyone and everything connected to Ash vs Evil Dead.

"Hey, Granny! I hope you took your Geritol. It's time to dance!"

It's time to start daydreaming of chainsaws revving (if you're not already) and grab your tickets now for Halloween Horror Nights™.

Reactions: DannyPowers
The locked boxes of the Soul collectors are 6 in total & after this Ash announcement there's only 6 houses left, to make 9 total, correct?

Wishful and very hopeful thinking, that maybe they'll announce a house everyday considering the timer is at 6 days 22hrs and there are 6 boxes. I doubt it though, still leaning to one big reveal, but a girl can wish;)