Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 144 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Meh. I'd prefer it be a house, especially considering how kick ass of a house that could be. Such a diverse group of monsters/characters/sets. I'm sure we'll see plenty of the great characters in the scarezone tho.

Oh, I agree. I mean, I think back to the "street party" scene and I guess it could lend itself well to the ..ummm. streets, but at the same time I loved the film so much - I would love to see it get a full house treatment.

And honestly (and somewhat selfishly), I'd just love to see a little curveball being thrown that would change up the speculation from what's already expected to be announced. Would be a solid thrill.

Reactions: MattA
I wonder if the opening scene of the Blumhouse maze could be this it's a pretty good opening, and it provides a good scare opportunity with the creepy girl.

It would be... but the movies are what we're there for...

It would be... but the movies are what we're there for...
Correction. The movies are what SOME people are there for. The only one I'm looking forward to is Sinister. Ever since I found out Get Out and Split won't be in here I was devastated. I have absolutely 0% hype for this house

My thoughts on Trick R treat being in Central Park is it might be like a teaser for a future house, say when the sequel is released. If this scarezone has a positive reception from guests, that would only help a future house get made.

Reactions: RevFreako