Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 109 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Fireball-Stranger Things
Coach may be Poltergeist
Dynamite is hopefully John C's The Thing
People seem to think Poison is TrT and I could see that
Snacks sounds like Lost Boys to me, but also Romero or Gremlins or Jaws (come on guys, they're not doing Jaws) so who knows
Hard to know what the originals are.
Coach for Poltergeist would be hilarious.

Fireball-Stranger Things
Coach may be Poltergeist
Dynamite is hopefully John C's The Thing
People seem to think Poison is TrT and I could see that
Snacks sounds like Lost Boys to me, but also Romero or Gremlins or Jaws (come on guys, they're not doing Jaws) so who knows
Hard to know what the originals are.
I agree with these, but would like to add:
Ragtag = Halloween, due to it being a best-of house
Surprise = AHS, for irony reasons

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Alright, gonna give this a shot.

Poison: Trick r Treat
Feature: Original
Coach: Poltergeist
Zero: Original
Dynamite: The Thing
Snacks: The Lost Boys
Surprise: American Horror Story
Ragtag: Halloween
Fireball: Stranger Things

EDIT: Just made the Stranger Things and fireball connection, so I switched those around.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
I literally posted "Fireball" in the Stranger Things thread. It's a one word post.

Like I said... look in other threads.

As it stands, I only know of two originals. There may be more. I'm considering the following as potential codenames for them if what I know is correct:

Poison, Feature, Dynamite, Ragtag, Coach, Zero

My bets on which two code names are originals are "Poison" and "Dynamite" with an outside possibility of "Coach".

I'm pretty strong on Poison since Mike tweeted that out, and he usually uses his Twitter to promote the original locations.

I literally posted "Fireball" in the Stranger Things thread. It's a one word post.

Like I said... look in other threads.

As it stands, I only know of two originals. There may be more. I'm considering the following as potential codenames for them if what I know is correct:

Poison, Feature, Dynamite, Ragtag, Coach, Zero
Yarp. I shall begin to look on other threads. Does this imply you know the identities of two more of the code-named?