Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 212 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On another note, I love how we are silently not giving Academy of Villains a thread. :tease:

Man it really feels like there should be an icon this year.

I know there won't be...but man, would it be cool.

I've had that feeling too, and I hope they can try to do something, but I'm not going to be surprised if we are Icon-less for the year. And it's a shame, as the event this year has a lot of really good pieces that could connect to an overarching theme with a figurehead at the top.

Hey, just a quick question. In which form do I get the Rush of Fear pass because I am from Germany I don't have the possibility to be in Orlando before September 13th

You can select Will Call and pick up the ticket once you arrive. (Not sure exactly what this question is about, but I'm taking a guess.)

Reactions: Shinigami
Oops I was thinking of Twisted Tradition. So Harvest is Alters of Horror 2.0?
Yep.
I mean, there’s 10 houses. It’s understandable that they’d do another budget zone like Altars.
All signs are pointing to them returning to the "Preview Zone" concept even before a 10th house was decided. I think they just like the concept because it's an "easy" decision.

I’m not happy with the zones tbh. We have a Halloween traditions house why do we need it in a zone. Wasn’t a fan of Vamp 55’ don’t think I’ll like Vamp 85’ any better. Why is there another zone dedicated to houses. It makes the house characters less enjoyable and grows redundant.

Reactions: snayberry
I’m not happy with the zones tbh. We have a Halloween traditions house why do we need it in a zone. Wasn’t a fan of Vamp 55’ don’t think I’ll like Vamp 85’ any better. Why is there another zone dedicated to houses. It makes the house characters less enjoyable and grows redundant.
YbOs.gif

So if these three zones are originals, what do you think the 2 IP zones will be?
Well... let's use process of elimination...
Songs from "Currently Listening To" that @Legacy has posted that may hint towards scarezones
- "I am Playing Me" (probably not as i believe this hinted toward 'meteor' codename) - That's correct. This relates to "Meteor", and it's a fun song.
- "Aud Lang Syne" - This would tie to Vamp 85: NYE
- "Charlies in Charge" Theme Song (and accompanying title sequence)
- "Scarecrow" by Counting Crows (hopefully this one is as obvious as it seems..) - Admittedly, this one was kind of a catch-all
- "Harvest" by Neil Young - Hmmm... I wonder which clue this is for.
- "Let's Twist Again" by Chubby Checker - Same with this one. Though I think this is clever. Twist. Traditions. It makes a lot of sense.
- "The Wizard Song" from the movie "The Wizard of Speed and Time"

It’s kind of a dilemma with Central Park. They stumbled on an idea so good with Skoolhouse and the jack o lanterns in CP. When they don’t put them in, it feels disappointing (Lair of the Banshee) but when they do, it’s the same old thing.