Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 237 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The most recent “midway mayhem” update mentions that this year will have “some of the original houses, yes from year one”. While this doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, considering HHN1 only had one house, I wonder if there should be at least some weight to what he’s saying. (Unless he is simply referencing the “past will haunt you” phrase from the website)

Skip to 16:05 for HHN and 16:20 for quoted statement

Reactions: DrakeParker
Is it like Annihilation ? Did someone say that? Not to get too spoilery but the idea of all sorts of DNA combos could make for some cool monsters, there's that shark/gator like pickle/human. It could be a similar concept without being based on the movie at least. And it's all kicked off by a meteor.

Or if the pickle/man is taken more literal like carnivorous plants that would be cool. or a sewer with post apocalyptic rat monsters? Existential crisis of being trapped imobile in a pickle? Eating poop? Idk i'm just brainstorming.

The most recent “midway mayhem” update mentions that this year will have “some of the original houses, yes from year one”. While this doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, considering HHN1 only had one house, I wonder if there should be at least some weight to what he’s saying. (Unless he is simply referencing the “past will haunt you” phrase from the website)
upload_2018-6-13_19-17-21.gif

I think he just doesn't understand what "original houses" means in this context. Sounds like he's assuming original = first/from the beginning.

Reactions: JMalez