Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 331 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they're going to do liquor bars they need to at least space them out evenly. I'd keep Finnegan's, the San Francisco outside bar, and then turn Duff's into a full liquor bar and maybe add an additional liquor bar near Cafe La Bamba. I'd also do craft beer tents in and around the park as normally planned.

Reactions: snayberry
Hey guys! Check out my custom House shirt for this year.
Shirt.jpg

I am curious how anyone could have such a shirt made when the printer would be making income off from someone elses copyrighted material. ie the logos.
It's a bit tricky. Most traditional printers (where you're talking with a person about an order), won't do it. With online printers, there's a typically a cushion of time (longest I've seen is two weeks) before the design is reviewed by a person. They'll pull the design after that.

Reactions: IOA Explorer
I am curious how anyone could have such a shirt made when the printer would be making income off from someone elses copyrighted material. ie the logos.
Some will some won't and if its a one off the chances are better.
Copyrighted material gets ripped all the time now that printing has gone digittal.