Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

there is no way this new zone can have any props or anything besides the actors right?

It definitely has to be the Purge :lol::lol:

Emergency zone? That's interesting.

HHN has lots of old and used props sitting around so I would not be surprised if they use them. Purge is the easiest zone to pull off.

Opening nights have become more and more of an event, so don't base normal stay and scream activity on this.

Thanks Joe, first stay and scream experience on Thursday 20th so it's a relief to hear you say that. Kind of guessed Stranger Things would have this sort of impact.

Thanks Joe, first stay and scream experience on Thursday 20th so it's a relief to hear you say that. Kind of guessed Stranger Things would have this sort of impact.

Good news is it's a Thursday so those who'd take Friday off early won't be there. Plus there were people who planned stay at home vacations in Orlando based for today. Stranger Things WILL be busy.

*Dips in*

While opening night is usually packed and what not, is it probably safe to say that Hello Kitty will not be a viable Stay and Scream option if they're already using it as a Finn's overflow tonight? After all, last year it ended up becoming a overflow due to the crowds.

What was going on at Trick R Treat/Seeds? The exit was moving so slowly it was backed up into the house, at least we could sit in one of the rooms for a while. Time it 20 minuted just getting out of the house and back into the park. (Express Exit Pass?) That new layout seems too narrow for those 2 houses exiting.

Last edited:
I said the stranger things effect is gonna be as bad as you think it is going to be. Planning without express on day 1 is gonna take some luck for my group yuck.