Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Come on Brian, I'm already prepping spec for HHN 30...

All I can say for HHN 30 is that since we’re definitely not getting a full theme of it, bring back Demon Cantina to celebrate another season of the queen, since Body Collectors really aren’t associated with Cruentas at this point.

Buuuut, that's too early.

Last edited:
Express or no?

we do have express w our RoF but we only used it for Poltergeist with a 30 minute posted wait and ST which had a 50 minute posted wait.

my family doesn't rush or commando tour or anything. We tend to stop by too many stores, we also waited until night fall before really hitting up the houses but we truly found houses a walk in even if posted at 15 minutes.

it might be that last night was not originally going hold an event.

anyway, if I were the type to really tour, use stay and scream, last night I think I could have done every house twice.

we do have express w our RoF but we only used it for Poltergeist with a 30 minute posted wait and ST which had a 50 minute posted wait.

my family doesn't rush or commando tour or anything. We tend to stop by too many stores, we also waited until night fall before really hitting up the houses but we truly found houses a walk in even if posted at 15 minutes.

it might be that last night was not originally going hold an event.

anyway, if I were the type to really tour, use stay and scream, last night I think I could have done every house twice.

If you did every house twice I think you would be camped in the hot tub today

Couple of questions from a first timer this year in a very useful thread...

1. How much do the 10pm Express passes run? They seem worth it from what i've been reading...

2. As someone staying at a Disney Resort, does anyone have a recommendation for the best / cheapest transport option over to Universal for HHN? (No I don't have a rental car that would've been too easy...)

3. What's the best stay and scream location to get the most benefit from peoples experience so far? It seems the two that lead to Stranger Things are probably the most beneficial with the potential to miss a 160 minute queue but i'm also not entirely bothered by the house at the minute.

I did a total of 23 houses last night. Stranger Things, Poltergeist, and Trick ‘r Treat 3 times each, and everything else twice.

I walked 16 miles and can legit barely move today. My back is fire.
GOD I wish I could've gone last night. I hit 11 houses without express on what seems like the busiest day so far (Saturday), so just imagine how many I could've hit last night.

1. How much do the 10pm Express passes run? They seem worth it from what i've been reading...

2. As someone staying at a Disney Resort, does anyone have a recommendation for the best / cheapest transport option over to Universal for HHN? (No I don't have a rental car that would've been too easy...)

3. What's the best stay and scream location to get the most benefit from peoples experience so far? It seems the two that lead to Stranger Things are probably the most beneficial with the potential to miss a 160 minute queue but i'm also not entirely bothered by the house at the minute.

1. It's 1/2 off whatever the price is for that night.
2. Uber/Lyft
3. Depends on what day you go, specifically if it's this weekend.

1. It's 1/2 off whatever the price is for that night.
2. Uber/Lyft
3. Depends on what day you go, specifically if it's this weekend.

it is kinda funny but someone on fb said that they tried to get an Uber after HHN was over and they said they had to wait two hours because of how busy and because of the area lol.
dont know if they were exaggerating or not but it scared me of Uber

I know Mears has/had a shuttle service (similar to Magical Express) that was $20 per person round trip from your Disney resort to Universal, I don’t remember whether it’s still offered, but it might be worth it to look into.

Should be noted that on a 2am closing night, the half price express are for after 11pm