Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 367 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You're hoping a Saturday is less packed? You need to see a Dr. The humidity did something to you.

I still think the 2nd and 3rd sat (we only do RoF) tend to be slower than the Fridays. The night starts busy due to the passholder event bit it starts to slow a bit around 9 PM. Stranger things is posted as 60 minutes right now, I do think tonight has felt busier than other years, bit it is not horrible eight now...

Not horrible. 60 -45 minute waits and such a fun time touring with UKtrigg and Bobwadd and their respective others. Got 5 houses done right off the bat then break at Moes and all the zones. Looking forward to tomorrow and hope to run into these fine people again.

You're hoping a Saturday is less packed? You need to see a Dr. The humidity did something to you.
There were a couple of times in the past few years where Saturday was actually slower than Friday. I think that was because of the FFP. Now with the ultimate, probably brought those hardcore fans back

So what’s up with the hello kitty stay and scream. Does it not let out until opening? I see people waiting in it tonight.
When I went Wednesday I asked someone there, and he said they don't let out 'till the front gate opens, I also think it is meant as a S&S for Halloween.

Finn's get both ST and Poltergeist, though it seems there are two waves in which they let you out, I was waiting by Monster Cafe hoping they'd let you there for ST, but then I saw a wave of people pass, rush to the side between Finn's and the park/smoking area but barriers were still up, so obviously the waiting area is divided where they let one part out before the other, the second wave was let out just as all the others had passed. Not sure where the first wave was let out, I imagine the street where the exit of Finn's is. Can anyone verify?

When I went Wednesday I asked someone there, and he said they don't let out 'till the front gate opens, I also think it is meant as a S&S for Halloween.

Finn's get both ST and Poltergeist, though it seems there are two waves in which they let you out, I was waiting by Monster Cafe hoping they'd let you there for ST, but then I saw a wave of people pass, rush to the side between Finn's and the park/smoking area but barriers were still up, so obviously the waiting area is divided where they let one part out before the other, the second wave was let out just as all the others had passed. Not sure where the first wave was let out, I imagine the street where the exit of Finn's is. Can anyone verify?
They let out on the side of Finns without the restaurant entrance first.

Just make sure you’re on the side closest to the building also. That is also broken into sections.

So, if I want to go to Stranger Things during S&S at Finn’s, should I be on the side of finn’s across from race through ny or on the other side across from the blues brother show? Sorry if this is hard to explain, I’m just trying to get clarification- it’s my first horror nights!
Also, how far are you allowed to go within S&S? Like, how close can I get to stranger things during S&S?

Reactions: youhow2
So, if I want to go to Stranger Things during S&S at Finn’s, should I be on the side of finn’s across from race through ny or on the other side across from the blues brother show? Sorry if this is hard to explain, I’m just trying to get clarification- it’s my first horror nights!
Also, how far are you allowed to go within S&S? Like, how close can I get to stranger things during S&S?
Don’t be in the area of Blues Brothers. There is an area on the other side which lets out first. Just be sure to be on the side closest to the building. You will see people lined up there.

How are sunday's usually? I'm heading out a bit late, and probably won't reach the gates until around 8:30 tonight

Best chance to hit Stranger Things is to hit it 5 minutes before the park closes. By that time Express is empty and the regular entrance just keeps moving. They post a 120 min wait to deter people but it's about a 45-minute wait.

Also, for the last hour or so, Scary Tales was a walk on while Poltergeist and Carnival had lines.

Tonight was a rather nice night.

Not too crowded.

Killer klowns gets super super crowded.
Killer klowns is now a 100% fully photo op zone.
A fully, legitimate selfie zone.

But thats not even a bad thing..
The klowns are having a lot of fun with the guests and the guests leave very happy.
I think this zone is the first time i see people not scared but genuinely happy with their selfies.
No one really gets turned down, and there are so many clowns that people can have multiple selfies and security is not in their case.

Also the klowns are so slow that they just hang around and wave and play with people.

Killer klowns might be the most guest friendly scarezone that ive ever seen.

I was disappointed with the size of the zone, and i still am,
But the klowns are so playful. So friendly lol. :lol:
Some of the even dance. The girl clowns are very nice too. They will pose and blow kisses at you.

Im definitely 100% percent okay with this being a friendly photo op zone.

It fits the property because the klowns in the movie were slow and silly.

It is a breath of fresh air to have a friendly playful zone like this.

Reactions: JunoSynth
Does the entirety of October express sell out this early every year? I would have thought that with the dynamic pricing they would have some days left.

Reactions: youhow2