Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
"Opportunity" is interesting.

The IPs, from my understanding, were decided EARLY. Most were locked before January. While I've heard there may have been some changes, I'm not 100% that's actually happened. That Murdy wasn't included (or had a similar tweet) makes me think this isn't about an IP house. We should be sharing nearly everything this year.

I also don't think it's a street.

Part of me thinks this is a low-key approval/agreement of a new show. Or... No proof here, just an idea... Management agreed to let them pitch a marketing campaign.

Marketing is also more than just billboard ads. It's the whole theme/presentation of the event. Marketing is what gives us icons. (I know you know this but wanted to state it for others).

Guys, the opportunity is clearly the giant tent to cover both parks for the Eddie vs Jack storyline.
Iconic.

Marketing is also more than just billboard ads. It's the whole theme/presentation of the event. Marketing is what gives us icons. (I know you know this but wanted to state it for others).
I've always known it to be a quite the multifaceted effort across the resort...I'd love for them to do their own Netflix documentary for us nerds someday...Like, I want to see everything

Iconic.

I've always known it to be a quite the multifaceted effort across the resort...I'd love for them to do their own Netflix documentary for us nerds someday...Like, I want to see everything
You probably already know, but one of the travel shows did a pretty in-depth doc back in one of the IOA years, which is on Youtube.

You probably already know, but one of the travel shows did a pretty in-depth doc back in one of the IOA years, which is on Youtube.
YES! I watched that all the time when I was a kid...Great stuff...I would love to see what a modern day Netflix behind the scenes of HHN would look like

I want to see how it works from the ground up...Like first meetings to opening night

I feel that's a very fixable issue haha
It's doable. Just a pain. I was in Screamhouse and they filmed our rehearsal. But they also would clear the house during the event to film the close up cams, which lit the entire thing to the point it was almost impossible to scare them.

That's a 19 year-old me.

AF004073-8902-48BC-AE2A-DF21082943E4_zpsbtku7lnf.jpeg

It's doable. Just a pain. I was in Screamhouse and they filmed our rehearsal. But they also would clear the house during the event to film the close up cams, which lit the entire thing to the point it was almost impossible to scare them.

That's a 19 year-old me.

AF004073-8902-48BC-AE2A-DF21082943E4_zpsbtku7lnf.jpeg
Oh dang...For the record, I watched that a ton when I was little...Small world huh?

So this might be a bit...repetitive, but doing a Grown Evil/Evil's Roots sort of zone might actually be a good idea, except for this time, the monsters being "grown" are evil (large-sized) babies/children. The reason for this is to non-officially parody the Cabbage Patch Kids, which keeps with an '80s theme. I know people are sick of "garden" zones in Central Park, but it's still a good use of that concept.

Two other good zones would be Chernobyl (as previously mentioned), and Vamp '88. I doubt they go THAT deep into an overlapping theme, but it'd be cool if they did, since they technically could, given that the rumored IP lineup fits. If they stick with nine houses, they'd have more room to invest in zones.

Last edited:
Reactions: graspthesun
since we had the first texas chainsaw massacre in 26 and if the rumor is correct and we get the first nightmare on elm street, does that mean we might get a house based off the first friday the 13th soon?

since we had the first texas chainsaw massacre in 26 and if the rumor is correct and we get the first nightmare on elm street, does that mean we might get a house based off the first friday the 13th soon?

Unlikely considering Jason doesn’t appear until the very end. He also doesn’t have the Hockey mask until Part II.