Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
:whistle:
My shortlist for this last classic IP house is: The Thing (re-use puppets and/or effects, Evil Dead trilogy (would be easy as they made a whole cabin for Ash v Evil Dead last year in parade), and Aliens (re-use puppets) all of these have either been widely rumored or Legacy has dropped heavy hints on

My shortlist for this last classic IP house is: The Thing (re-use puppets and/or effects, Evil Dead trilogy (would be easy as they made a whole cabin for Ash v Evil Dead last year in parade), and Aliens (re-use puppets) all of these have either been widely rumored or Legacy has dropped heavy hints on

Personally if any of those is coming I think it’ll be The Thing, seems to be the most speculated. Ik this is gonna sound blasphemous but I realllyyyyy hope they don’t do ED this year. Aliens also has theme park rights owned by Disney, but hopefully it can happen.

Well, if I could describe yesterday in a gif it would be

ka2w.gif

Reactions: horrornights789
Disney doesn't own the rights to Alien, atleast not yet.

I thought they owned the theme park rights because of the GMR?

Well, if I could describe yesterday in a gif it would be

ka2w.gif

That’s rough. For this year though they could only have ST, Halloween, Trick ‘r Treat, and AHS and it would still bring in more crowds than last year’s IP’s. Wondering if they’ll do a 6/3 or 5/4 split this year

Personally, I hope AHS got dropped. Didn't love the new season and I don't want to think about the bad politics of the day while going through a house. Escapism, please.

Personally, I hope AHS got dropped. Didn't love the new season and I don't want to think about the bad politics of the day while going through a house. Escapism, please.

I’m with you - and am a huge AHS fan. Loved the mega houses the past two years. In a vacuum season 7 would have been fine ... but I dont need any reminder at HHN of the diviseness all around us. I can get that just about anywhere now unfortunately.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
Why the ED love? :lol:

House was always at the bottom of a lot of people's lists last year.

That also brings up a question on whether or not Uni would even want to go after the OG ED films considering each HHN adaption hasn’t been pretty successful(not sure how Orlando’s 23 version was received but Hollywood’s wasn’t well received IIRC).

I’m with you - and am a huge AHS fan. Loved the mega houses the past two years. In a vacuum season 7 would have been fine ... but I dont need any reminder at HHN of the diviseness all around us. I can get that just about anywhere now unfortunately.

Cult could avoid the politics easily in a house, although the announcement reaction might be divisive.

Reactions: Robert Bliss