Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 249 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
@Legacy can you show your list of houses in your order of highest interest again?
Now with explanations of why for what's been announced.

Meteor
Ragtag
Surprise (assuming nothing has changed)
Coach
Poison
Trick R Treat - There's a couple of fantastic set-pieces at the tale end of this, but I feel like other segments of the movie aren't really getting their due. It'll be a quality house. I'm just not as intrigued by it as what's above it.
Slaughter Sinema - Despite the fantastic name and fun concept, this suffers from humor. I am not, and never really will be, a fan of comedy houses. Even though they are decidedly striving to be not funny with this house, it's going to be funny. It's a personal taste thing.
Stranger Things - This, in theory, should be higher. It's not for a reason. I've seen a lot of it and... creative differences.
Dead Exposure: Patient Zero - We've seen this all before. Audio selection should be fun though, especially in the first scene.
Feature

Meteor
Ragtag
Coach
Poison
Trick R Treat - There's a couple of fantastic set-pieces at the tale end of this, but I feel like other segments of the movie aren't really getting their due. It'll be a quality house. I'm just not as intrigued by it as what's above it.
Slaughter Sinema - Despite the fantastic name and fun concept, this suffers from humor. I am not, and never really will be, a fan of comedy houses. Even though they are decidedly striving to be not funny with this house, it's going to be funny. It's a personal taste thing.
Stranger Things - This, in theory, should be higher. It's not for a reason. I've seen a lot of it and... creative differences.
Dead Exposure: Patient Zero - We've seen this all before. Audio selection should be fun though, especially in the first scene.
Feature
Disappointed hearing you say Stranger Things may be a let down:(. It's what I'm most excited for and I hope they execute it right.

Meteor
Ragtag
Coach
Poison
Feature
Are you speaking from an HHN fan perspective or a GP perspective...I noticed the two differ from time to time

Creative.

EDIT - More a designer/fan perspective. My preferences rarely jive with the GP anyway. Orfanage and Jungle of Doom are in my top 5.
Same here...For instance, I heard people site SAW and Blumhouse as their favorites, and thought Scarecrow was meh....Where as I thought Scarecrow was HOTY