Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

I believe I have heard that if such instances are seen by watchers within the maze they are reported to security at the exit and the perpetrators are kicked out? It probably isn’t caught in every instance though...
House performers will go to the exit and point out to security the guests who cause issues. Certain scares, they'll be out of their spot several times a night to do that.
Okay, now I'm curious as to why you're so anxious to begin spec/wishful thinking for 29...

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-12_22-57-32.gif
    upload_2018-10-12_22-57-32.gif
    284.5 KB · Views: 30
House performers will go to the exit and point out to security the guests who cause issues. Certain scares, they'll be out of their spot several times a night to do that.

Wonder if Warner Bros finally gave us a huge IP or if we’re finally getting an icon.

Back to HHN28, Killer Klownz seems to be resonating really well with the GP. Scary Tales seems to have slipped but Poltergeist has been the most consistent #1 I’ve seen. H4 seems to be improving a lot too

Well it is sold out. It’s crazy busy tonight.

To be honest, they should've had that and Minions (especially as there is no maze being queued in that's extended queue) open for the event. It would've given a chance for more things to do for those that are not wanting to do more than AoV, Stranger Things, and Diagon (which apparently is a thing happening).

Wonder if Warner Bros finally gave us a huge IP or if we’re finally getting an icon.

If WB continues Horror Made Here (which seems evidently clear that they'll continue to support it for next year, given them wanting to bring in more of their library), I would doubt it'd relate to Warner.

..I will tread on this slightly, but I think I know why Legacy may of posted that. But for the sake that we are in 28, I won't bother mentioning anything until we get out of the way with this year's event.

To be honest, they should've had that and Minions (especially as there is no maze being queued in that's extended queue) open for the event. It would've given a chance for more things to do for those that are not wanting to do more than AoV, Stranger Things, and Diagon (which apparently is a thing happening)
Yeah, wait times for attractions tonight were hovering abroad 50-60+ on average I’d say.

No one must have bought express tonight because longest express wait was 10 mins for blumhouse for a posted 60 out front. Got 19 runs in. 10 with express and 9 in the first 2 hours from walk ons. At least Friday is predictable in that it is slow until 8ish then is just slammed the rest of the night.

No one must have bought express tonight because longest express wait was 10 mins for blumhouse for a posted 60 out front. Got 19 runs in. 10 with express and 9 in the first 2 hours from walk ons. At least Friday is predictable in that it is slow until 8ish then is just slammed the rest of the night.

The wait times on the app seem to be a lot less brutal than I thought a sold-out night would bring

perhaps everyone was just waiting for the 10 PM free parking,

How much does opening Simpsons actually help real capacity? There's no draw if you've been on it before. If they did hhn overlays or additions on the rides then it would draw much.more

How much does opening Simpsons actually help real capacity? There's no draw if you've been on it before. If they did hhn overlays or additions on the rides then it would draw much.more

I'd say it's a bigger draw the next couple of event dates only because the majority of the guests now is the "general public". HHN is overridden with AP's, locals and fans the first couple of event nights who have already (and probably hate, lol) experienced the ride so not as many people will be visiting and just not worth opening. I do think that HHN has to re-configure its queues so that Fallon can open. It's in a very busy area that could help alleviate crowds.