Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 239 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
With more formal announcement of the new water shows today, I’m still wondering if and how they’ll use that during HHN. Horror movies at night? Would certainly help with crowd control.
They did with the last show when it was new, so I think it's definitely a possibility. Also with no B&T show to work on they might have more time to devote to an HHN version of the show.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
The 15 Nastiest Troma Films Ever Made

If this article is any indication (NSFW), Snacks is going to be a very "adult" house. I seriously hope parents who bring their kids for Stranger Things don't visit it.
Yeah, if they actually did some Troma stuff it would be one of the few things that would get me to go back to HHN. It's not happening though, I think the event is if anything shifting more away from the "adult" type stuff and going more for the main stream Stranger Things type crowd.

Edit: Also that list is missing the new Return to Nuke 'Em High, it's a really great movie!

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Or at least, a very, very gory one. I'll take it. Legacy seemed to hint at Troma-type stuff,

Regardless, I'd prefer it to somehow not be a comedy house since it looks like we'll be having enough of those already. I don't have anything against comedy/light-hearted houses, it's just that there needs to be balance. ;)

Last edited:
Or at least, a very, very gory one. I'll take it. Legacy seemed to hint at Troma-type stuff
Troma is a good example of schlock. I wasn't saying it would have "Troma-type stuff." I've always kinda anticipated it would be gory.

The title of the house is quality though.
The fact that it’s in a tent makes it unlikely but I would love for them to attempt another space type house. Very untapped topic.
It's not in a tent. I also wouldn't believe any rumors about sets prior to building.

Side note... It's looking more likely that Clue 7 got modified. Hopefully it didn't. I'm not changing my clues, regardless.

Troma is a good example of schlock. I wasn't saying it would have "Troma-type stuff." I've always kinda anticipated it would be gory.

The title of the house is quality though.

It's not in a tent. I also wouldn't believe any rumors about sets prior to building.

Side note... It's looking more likely that Clue 7 got modified. Hopefully it didn't. I'm not changing my clues, regardless.

I was talking about Meteor, not Snacks.

Ok I'm giving it a shot...

The Pickle Rick clue is said to be really clever. With Legacy stating that some of these R&M clues are a lot simpler than we think, it got me thinking about a theme around people being turned into non-human objects. Think of it as a darker version of Beauty and the Beast, where it could be a curse/alternate dimension that causes humans to morph into random objects.

Also, Meteor... sounds a lot like Meat Eater.

As for the 80s tie in... well I'm stumped on that end.

I doubt the new water show will be at HHN 28. On the site it’s says one show, AOV. Also I don’t think they will be time to includ it. Maybe for HHN 29 though.

They could be leaving the door open for using the new water show at HHN, seeing as they purposely haven’t put a scarezone in San Fran. Leaves that whole section of the park decidedly empty.

Not saying they will, just they may be giving themselves the option to if they want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Max Moser