Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 286 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i know that i just saying dinsey own ahs they could say sorry ahs wont be at univesal anymore or is that just me and they have fulfill the contract
My guess is Universal did a by year contract, so therefore they either signed on to a couple of years, or the come to an agreement every year

In perpetuity would kind of be a dumb move for them

Reactions: SeventyOne
Disney don’t own anything Fox related yet. Although it’s looking more likely the deal will happen now, there’s still a long way to go and anything could happen.

Plus, this is business. There’s always a deal to be had. If Universal really wanted to use a third party IP, they’d pay a royalty fee to use it. That’s exactly what they do right now for IPs they don’t own. It all comes down to the price each party is willing to pay/license for. Just because Disney may own that IP in future doesn’t automatically mean that it will never be seen at HHN. They, like any other media business, will be looking to make money off their assets. It’s a question of whether a deal can be reached, which all comes down to price.

So calm down. Nothing has been finalised, nothing is certain, and there’s always a business deal to be had if the price is right.

Yeah, we've reached the point where speculation topics have run a bit dry. Though it's still better then the past couple years which hit the wall early or downright prematurely. (The latter being due to someone (Not Legacy) just posting the whole list for that year, and the very same person who did that wondered why the thread just died shortly afterwards.)

Schedule changed, BTW...

Well here's something to talk about, can we expect something before Midsummer Scream's HHN panel next week? Or was MSS's supposed announcement the one that got changed?

Can't say for sure MSS specifically caused the alteration. Definitely possible. The new announcement dates could be anything.

Gotcha', either way at this point I'm excited for most everything that's to be announced. The only exception is "Feature", and that's for a couple understandable reasons. (Seems like the "last minute" house, HHN doesn't have the best of track record for "Movie Tie-In/Ad" houses.)

Gotcha', either way at this point I'm excited for most everything that's to be announced. The only exception is "Feature", and that's for a couple understandable reasons. (Seems like the "last minute" house, HHN doesn't have the best of track record for "Movie Tie-In/Ad" houses.)
do we know what feature is?

Have we heard anything yet about times? I'm hoping they go with 2am closing every night this year simply because they added an extra house which means you will need more time to see it all. I know it's starting at 6:30 again (normally 6 for stay n' scream) but closing times are always hard to find. Assuming a 1am closing, that means guests would need to do 1 house roughly every 40 minutes in order to see them all, not counting AoV, bathroom breaks, food, etc. I have a feeling quite a few houses will be over 40 minute waits all night long so it will be an impossible task.

Reactions: RyanH
Have we heard anything yet about times? I'm hoping they go with 2am closing every night this year simply because they added an extra house which means you will need more time to see it all. I know it's starting at 6:30 again (normally 6 for stay n' scream) but closing times are always hard to find. Assuming a 1am closing, that means guests would need to do 1 house roughly every 40 minutes in order to see them all, not counting AoV, bathroom breaks, food, etc. I have a feeling quite a few houses will be over 40 minute waits all night long so it will be an impossible task.
That's how they get you to buy another ticket to go another night. Just so you can go to all the houses you didn't see the first day. Or you could buy express.

As far as house names go, at least, this year is a VAST improvement...

Slaughter Sinema is one of the better names to come by in a while, so it's pretty sweet hearing the others are gonna' be good as well. Any particular unannounced codename which is a favorite?

Reactions: RyanH