Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 319 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know if the new parade building was designed to host maze in a corner of the building? Or was this placed as a location because UO didn’t want to buy a new tent? lol

I have a good feeling that they designed the space to be able to hold a house. HHN is a major money maker for them and with a new building going up, it would make sense to had on to the square footage rather than build an entire new building/tent feet away. The event is just going to keep growing. Heck, in 5 years they have increased the house count by two! While I think 10 houses will be the magic number for a while, I fully expect to be up to 11 or 12 houses by the 35th anniversary turning HHN truly into a multi-night event.

The more they add, the longer it takes people to see it all. Instead of people stopping by for one night during their trip, now they will need two nights which means more money all around from tickets to drinks and food.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
Does anyone know if the new parade building was designed to host maze in a corner of the building? Or was this placed as a location because UO didn’t want to buy a new tent? lol
The house isn’t in “a corner of the building.” The main part of the structure is similar to B79 (old Parade) in that it’s a large warehouse designed to allow floats to pass through it. That section is actually wider and longer than 79B. The entrance/exit for the house looks off-center because there’s offices and meeting space along the east side of the building.

Last edited:
Frozen would be really funny, Snow White and Pinoccio

I'm very highly curious as to whether they change up the fairy tales featured. Pretty sure Pinnochio was featured in the first ST, but definitely not in ST3. Oh and Frozen would be awesome, but hell would have no fury like Disney if it happened. Maaaaaaaayyyyybe if they went very subtle, Die-In style with it (Ice Queen with Krampus snowman) they could get away with it, but I'm not sure they'd be willing to take that risk.

Last edited:
I'm very highly curious as to whether they change up the fairy tales featured. Pretty sure Pinnochio was featured in the first ST, but definitely not in ST3. Oh and Frozen would be awesome, but hell would have no fury like Disney if it happened. Maaaaaaaayyyyybe if they went very subtle, Die-In style with it (Ice Queen with Krampus snowman) they could get away with it, but I'm not sure they'd be willing to take that risk.
Frozen is based on a public-domain story. There’s not much Disney would be able to do.

Frozen is based on a public-domain story. There’s not much Disney would be able to do.
Fun fact, there was an Ice Queen ride planned for Disneyland...Many of the concepts were used for the Frozen ride

Didn’t Knotts have an ice queen/Frozen haunt a couple of years back? It should definitely be fine to put in the house.
HHN has had an Ice Queen type character before...HHN 13 I want to say, maybe 14....She basically blasted you with LN2...It was cool, in both senses

Reactions: Clive
13. She was at war with a Fire King for Lost Continent.

That's right

After digging through my albums I found a picture

latest

when it's a month away to hhn but you don't have money, but then you realize youtube will just post walkthroughs
ayyy-24.png

That is, if you are looking for videos of Hollywood; because Orlando will try to be more strict in videos of maze walkthroughs.

If there is one thing I love for Orlando; it's that specifically. Their willingness to go and discourage video-taping of their houses (unless if it's for a certain maze for the Press)

That is, if you are looking for videos of Hollywood; because Orlando will try to be more strict in videos of maze walkthroughs.

If there is one thing I love for Orlando; it's that specifically. Their willingness to go and discourage video-taping of their houses (unless if it's for a certain maze for the Press)
well i mean i can pretty much figure out what the maze is if there's several maze highlight footage of that house

Yeah, there's obviously a wide variety of opinions, which makes forums like this so interesting. I recall you not being as big a fan of 21 as most people were either, and that's definitely considered an "all-time event."
Just getting back to this. Yeah, I think it's fair to say that I didn't enjoy HHN21 as much as some others. I'd put 21 in my 2nd tier of favorite years along with 19, 25, and 27. My top tier includes 14, 16, 17, and 18.