Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Definitely. I feel like the costuming didn't blend well with the props. They did Interstellar Terror before so they could probably introduce to the event this year as a sequel.

If Invasion! comes as a house I feel like they’d ditch the comedy aspect of it. The costumes and visuals could make for a good house, it’s just that the zone didn’t really convey the tone they were going for

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Definitely. I feel like the costuming didn't blend well with the props. They did Interstellar Terror before so they could probably introduce to the event this year as a sequel.

That house had so many great effects: the self-electrocution, the turbo shaft, guy being "sucked" out of the ship, and the exploding hallway.

Whatever happened to the video projections on the archway? Heard the USF entrance for Reflections of Fear looked badass. Ever since I started attending, it’s been pretty much the same decorations over and over.

Whatever happened to the video projections on the archway? Heard the USF entrance for Reflections of Fear looked badass. Ever since I started attending, it’s been pretty much the same decorations over and over.

They were really only big for a short period of time, from 18 to 21 if I'm not mistaken.

I guess upkeep may be a reason to why they haven't, and probably never will, bring them back.

Or perhaps it may be due to the fact that Universal Orlando was owned by Blackstone during then, but heyyyy....

HHN 17's front entrance for the Carnival of Carnage was probably the most elaborately decorated. It was really impressive.

Here's (part of) the archway video from HHN 18:

Saw on Orlando Weekly a run down of HHN rumors, supposedly an original set on a space station is rumored? Not sure where that came from but that would be SUCH an awesome maze if it ever happened. Besides that it featured the IP lineup we all know, and a speculation on David Pumpkins possibly replacing B&T
I never, NEVER, trust rumors for original houses this early, or shows.

What I've seen in the past though, is rumored original stuff actually being for an IP. So, anything space station, if it's happening, could be for an IP.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Gonna re-post an idea for an original I had on HNN:

HR Bloodengutz Presents: Pop Torture
~10-15 years after the events of the first house, WKNB in Carey, OH has moved on from holiday horror films and now makes scary music videos, specifically for different decades of pop culture. When a certain former TV host escapes from prison, he again takes the studio hostage. I'm not quite sure in what ways the captives would be tortured in the transition rooms, but the house would go through dark versions of stereotypes of pop culture for each decade from the '20s-'90s. Basically a dark Pop Century. Would fit the "throwback" theme they seem to be going for.

Thoughts? Specifically, ideas for the "torture" of each decade? The '60s could involve pouring literal acid, hehe.

Gonna re-post an idea for an original I had on HNN:

HR Bloodengutz Presents: Pop Torture
~10-15 years after the events of the first house, WKNB in Carey, OH has moved on from holiday horror films and now makes scary music videos, specifically for different decades of pop culture. When a certain former TV host escapes from prison, he again takes the studio hostage. I'm not quite sure in what ways the captives would be tortured in the transition rooms, but the house would go through dark versions of stereotypes of pop culture for each decade from the '20s-'90s. Basically a dark Pop Century. Would fit the "throwback" theme they seem to be going for.

Thoughts? Specifically, ideas for the "torture" of each decade? The '60s could involve pouring literal acid, hehe.
As long as there is a scene with the Backstreet Boys are being spanked...Then my fan fiction would be complete