Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 327 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caved today and just got my flight tickets for the 19th through the 28th. JetBlue’s been pretty good about being flexible, so if FFP is a drastically out-of-my-league cost increase this year, I’ll be dialing back to maybe 2 nights maximum and going the single night tix route.

Just gotta roll with the punches, peeps. Life goes on and I’m thankful for it :box:

*Btdubs: this is NOT meant to reignite the “will they, won’t they” ridiculous shenanigans on FFP, so miss me with that stuff lol.

Just so everyone is aware - the UO Add-Ons section for HHN Tickets has added Scream Early ($30), Rush of Fear ($129.99), FFP ($159.99), FFP+ ($189.99), and Ultimate FFP ($284.99), along with Express options. They went down for a minute and now back up, likely testing. The only reason I haven't bought yet is that there was no title of the item in the cart when I added them and went to checkout. Just an icon with no product title. I didn't want to spend $800+ and then have to call and wait on hold for 2 hours to fix my busted order.

W/Express prices:
RoF: $399.99
FFP: $459.99
FFP+: $529.99
UFFP: $729.99

Basically as I (and many others) predicted all along. Same products - 10-20% price increases. Let's put away the tinfoil hats for one more year :)

Last edited:
Looks like it's fixed now, @Daywalker3 I'm able to get all the way to checkout and it's showing up correctly

Interesting. I'm still not able to see it correctly, and in fact, the RoF keeps disappearing and reappearing in general from the site for me. The other options remain, but that one is gone. I'm specifically trying to get RoF w/Express. I'm also not sure if I should try to hold out and see if there's an AP discount as in years past for those. I've done FFP and FFP+ before based on when we were traveling but never actually done an AP discount on them. I know the AP was like $20 off on RoF w/Express in 2019.

Edit: The other three options seem to all have correct product titles and things just fine. RoF with and without Express are just showing up as a Qty of 2 with no product title when adding to cart. I'm sure they'll resolve soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.