Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of you need to realize the fact that there really won’t be a typical speculation season this year. Pretty much all of it has been covered in last years 500+ pages of chaos and Iron Maiden. We should all probably take a few notes from pretty much every other inside universal thread and only talk when there’s something to talk about. We often go into needless filler talk that’s either almost completely off topic or making random guesses with no back up.

After only being on these boards for 1-2 years it's really fascinating to see how much of a fever this event works up in some. It's like people can't breath without finding out a morsel of information about the next HHN. Little crazy.

We basically know the house lineup for this coming year and we all (should) know that it's still a crazy global situation so literally everything about the event is teetering on the edge of the known and unknown. We'll find out the answers to everything closer to the event. Just take a breath and enjoy the build up a little bit. The event and all its surprises will be here before you know it if you focus some energy elsewhere.

This thread is such an anomaly on this site. Someone can say "I potentially heard something but I really don't wanna talk about it yet" and we might spawn 8 pages in the next day about what house it could possibly be. It's fun in some ways, but in others, I can't quite say I get it. It's not even March yet, I hope we can temper expectations of the amount of news or speculation we'll be getting. I trust most of the stuff we can speculate about this year (zones, food, shows, tickets) won't be decided on or leaked until way later.

I think we won't get a "basic" Zombie house for a long while. Even in houses like Graveyard or Patient Zero (which reuse quite a few of the same zombie-y costumes), they find interesting ways to keep it fresh. I think we'll keep seeing creature houses like Seeds, Yeti, Tooth, Depths and the like instead.

Reactions: londonwerecat
I'm interested to see, in their refurbishing of Bride and Tooth Fairy, if they add/change anything to the houses. Other than removing the plexiglass - I mean actual changes to the houses themselves. I'm guessing the rooms will be the same rooms in structure, but we could possibly see aesthetic changes within the rooms - maybe some changes to decor, additional boo holes, etc. I thought both houses were really good and am excited for them to return, especially for the wide swath of people who didn't get to experience them. But I'd love to see some minor tweaks to keep those of us who went through them already on edge a little bit.

I don't see anything?
I saw a screenshot and I can't find the source.
It just says Select nights this fall and how HHN is returning in 2021. It might have been taken down.

Please Standby.
edit:
Screenshot_20210228-104717~2.png
Is this not new? People on FB are saying it is, is it them being dumb orrrrr?

Last edited:
Reactions: SeventyOne
It seems like they’re likely going to be in a similar holding phase to pre-cancellation last year for a bit. Being “active” on social media to try and generate some hype while they figure if / how HHN will look this year.

It seems like they’re likely going to be in a similar holding phase to pre-cancellation last year for a bit. Being “active” on social media to try and generate some hype while they figure if / how HHN will look this year.
I agree but at least this year it’s more likely to happen because of vaccines

Status
Not open for further replies.